job opporutnities for dropouts

ali.en

Broken In
You have spent so many years on Engg anyway, what's another year..Go for the exam with your best preparation and I wish you all the best. Think about this- Engg is 4 years. But for you, if you drop out now your qualification will be 12th but just 1 more year and your qualification suddenly becomes Engg! Its totally worth it, trust me. I'm not saying something great is not possible for you, as was with Bill Gates. But if that does not happen, you will have your Engg degree to back you up. Its a tough world out there, remember. All the best! :)

shashankm

I reign hell..
Dude..
There's nothing like finishing a course off and then go out in quest of a 'good' job! I have seen even worst of the persons in terms of intellect academics, completing B. Tech laughing all the way!
Its your time and age of getting meandered, one slight such misconception might render you useless, think wisely. World isn't ready to pay damn to those with MBAs and all, who are you then? ;)

Work a bit hard, complete it, I am sure few years down the line, while sitting on a fine saturday night with your MNC colleagues, you'll laugh you derriere off on this thread and your thought!

Flash

Lost in speed
As all said, you should get a degree or atleast a diploma certificate. Though you may well versed in freelancing that you currently do, it wont help in entering companies in case of job.

Companies will mainly look for EDUCATION background. You can impress a client with your works, but what matters for a company is DEGREE/DIPLOMA.

Register for some courses for Android/iOS development or testing kind of stuffs, once you finish any degree. It will be an added advantage to enter into a company. [Nowadays, all companies want to have a Android/iOS application in their arsenal].

All the best, bro.

Freelancing is not bad, but you should concentrate on completing your degree first. Dreaming Gates/Zuckerberg is possible, only when you're secured by the actions that secure you.