JAZZ OR PUNTO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys i am gonna upgrade our family car to one of these hatchback. i personaly prefer honda jazz . i want to ask how is after sales service of honda and fiat ?which among two has low maintainence ?thanks. i know if i can stretch my budget i can go for linea or city but we have serious parking problem in our society. thanks.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Jazz is always better and Honda has excellent after sales service. I can vouch for that as I am personally a Honda owner.

But why don't you post your query in the www.carwale.com forums? You will get a better response there...

amitash

Intel OCer
Fiat punto 1.3l multijet diesel: Power + performance + great mileage + amazing looks + best handling....-rear leg room, -gear shift comfort, -bad fiat after sales support and maintainence

Honda Jazz: Great interiors + amazing honda after sales services + lots of rear and front legroom + good comfort.... -power, -looks, -high price

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The one major setback is TATA's serivce for FIAT cars and their support has pretty bad reputation.

For now, I would vote for Honda Jazz. When it comes to style and car handling, Fiat Punto is the one to go for.

I hope that Fiat will scrap the support deal with TATA and start their own line of support (which rocks). Until than, I would say no no for Fiat.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Came to know that GM, Suzuki and Fiat co-developed the engine for Punto and the same engine is used in Maruti Swift.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Neither.

i120 the new 1.4L Diesel or Petrol variants are better than Punto or Jazz IMO. Now idea about the mileage though.

Jazz = overpriced. i20 or Punto will be more VFM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom