JAX India 2009: International Conference on Java Technologies April 06-10, Bangalore,

Status
Not open for further replies.

2009jax

Right off the assembly line
Friends,

We invite you to JAX India 2009, India’s largest independent conference on enterprise Java technologies. The premier Java event is annually held in Germany, Singapore, and Indonesia as well, besides India.

JAX India 2009 is an ideal forum for software developers, project managers and architects to learn about the latest developments in Enterprise Java, Application Lifecycle Management, SOA, Ruby on Rails, Eclipse and related technologies, Agile Methodologies and more.

JAX India 2009 brings thought leaders from North America, Europe and Asia such as Neal Ford, Ken Sipe, Gerd Wütherich, Craig Russell, Michael Johann, and Chris Anyszczyk to share their knowledge with the audience.

JAX India 2009 has been planned to meet the needs of IT professionals at every level. Whether you are a decision maker seeking to evaluate technologies or a developer looking for a window to latest developments or an entrepreneur pursuing business opportunities, JAX India 2009 is the right destination to head to.

In short, JAX India 2009 offers:

• More than 60 sessions and hands on tutorials
  • The best speakers of the Enterprise Java Community
  • Exposure to new products from leading vendors
  • An opportunity to attend two conferences (JAX and Eclipse Forum) for the price of one.
  • Real-world advice from JAVA veterans

For more information contact JAX Hotline:
Mobile: +91 98457 30380, 99867 17738, Tel: +91 80 41124392 / 93
Email:
info@jaxindia.com

With best wishes,
JAX Team

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
Re: JAX India 2009: International Conference on Java Technologies April 06-10, Bangal

I think better than this one would be attending the Sun Tech days being held at HICC hyd feb 18-20.. though I don't comment .. I hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom