Java Queries Here..

Discussion in 'Programming' started by furious_gamer, Aug 4, 2008.

1. quicky008

quicky008 Active Member

did you find any reliable source for learning spring framework?Are free tutorials for it available online?Also can you suggest from where can one learn other frameworks like strutts,hibernate etc?

Also can anyone tell me what are node js and angular js?Do they have any similarity with OOPs languages like java?Is it particularly challenging to learn for beginners?

2. meetdilip

meetdilip Computer Addict

Node JS = Server side JS

Angular JS = Google made JS framework

3. TheSloth

TheSloth Don't ban me,pleash (G_G)

For (decent) basic knowledge, JavaBrains on youtube is good. I learned throught that. Someone might know of something better. But they have all tutorials you have mentioned in your post. Good place to start I would suggest.

I am yet to start JS but as far as I know and heard of, JS is very different from typical OO languages like C++ and Java. Can't really say if hard or not as it depends on person understaking the course , but, people say its hard(well, fu'k'em, you can start if you want, just make sure you start from the first, means, JavaScript). And as dilip mentioned, node.js is for server side. angular is mostly used front end. Really good to have in current market if one wants to be frontend or fullstack developer

quicky008 likes this.
  4. TheSloth

TheSloth Don't ban me,pleash (G_G)

Hmmm, I should also follow things people are following over stackoverflow, not to give the complete code at firsthand. For future, if anyone is going to ask the code, better post the tries made by you and then we will try to suggest things to improve that code :) . Also, do not hesitate.

5. quicky008

quicky008 Active Member

Can anyone tell me what conditions should a class fulfill to be fully encapsulated?Does one need to declare all the class variables as well as methods as private in order to achieve that?Can a class in which the variables have been declared as private but the methods are public be considered encapsulated?

6. Desmond David

Desmond David Destroy Erase Improve

As long as all your class variables are not directly accessible from outside, your class can be considered encapsulated. As per the Javabeans standards, you must define public getter and setter methods to get or set the values of the variables. Also, you must define public methods to operate on your class variables. Your class variables should remain private at all times.

ariftwister, TheSloth and quicky008 like this.
  7. quicky008

quicky008 Active Member

i recently installed Eclipse kepler on my system-after installing it i tried launching kepler with my pre-existing workspace that was formerly used with eclipse mars-kepler suggested that i should ├╝pgrade"my workspace to make the workspace files compatible with kepler-however finally when kepler started once the upgrade process finished none of the programs that were in my workspace were working-eclipse shows a red exclamation mark for every line of code in all programs and displays a "jni error"when i try to run them.Can anyone suggest what am i doing wrong?Are the older programs incompatible as they were created using eclipse mars?Is there any way i can fix this issue?