JANA GANA MANA - Our National Anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
This is the most pitiable condition in My college. I am in final year and since 4 years my college not even bothered to conduct our National Anthem. Not even on National Festivals. :(

I listen to our National Anthem from here: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jana_Gana_Mana_instrumental.ogg

Are you all under same plight or your college conducts National Anthem regularly :)

ancientrites

In the zone
when i was in school we had 2 national songs 1. vande mataram and 2.jana gana mana.but i didnt sang vande mataram but sung only jana gana mana.
in my college when i was doing my bbm and mba none of them were sung but i made my own national anthem i used to sing "curse you all men" by emperor.one of my top 10 black metal bands.

jal_desai

In the zone
its sad. my school plays vande mataram and jana gana mana every morning and afternoon session but not my college... people think they got 'smarter' enough when they go to college or run the college. pathetic.

red_devil

Back!
petition ?? to whom ??

idea FAIL. :))

and as for national anthem in colleges, well it isn't that easy.. in my college, the classes never started at the same time for all the students (labs etc made it worse) so there was no particular time for an "assembly" (as they do in schools).. so none bothered about it...

but i think they do sing it on Aug 15th and Jan 26th {never been to college on those days..}

toofan

Technomancer
We used to have national anthem daily in morning . You remembered me of my past school days. :p
we have some other prayers also "Daya kar Daan......." etc etc.

Rahim

Married!
I believed they stopped singing of the national anthem in the theatres bcoz nobody stood up to sing it and for this disrespect,they abandoned it. Imagine inging the anthem before watching Fashion or Murder or any Hashmi flicks :D

din

Tribal Boy
Worth watching This Youtube Video

It says - Award winning Indian ad ,Respect the National Anthem

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
We used to sing National Anthem Everyday at end of assembly in schools , Vande mataram was on special occasions !

In college , authorities aren't even bothered about anything ~

Ad is just AWESOME .. used to saw it on TV everytime it came !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom