Jan 2005 DVD/Mag Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Indyan said:
Well u c there r more gamers than biz people.
So for you graphics cards may be c rap,but not fo rme.
Actually lappies review wud b useless for me.
So it depends.

And thnx bye fand quickie for da update.

U took my words literally, Dude. Sarcasm intended.

We hav been shouting for over a year, but they never tested gpus and also laptop & mp3 player reviews were being done almost alternate month, thats why I asked.

Also Digit has copied the concept of looking into the future of technology from its competitors DEC issue.

Btw DVD contents are good. Is Autopatcher there? The one in the Dec DVD was corrupted.

OP
B

Byte

Ninja Jedi
Breathe in, say it with me:

Autopatcher XP on FEB DVD

Breathe out...

Happy New Year Guys/Gals :D :D :wink: :p

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Kwel man. Doing great job. I hope it is not 150 rs this time. Well that encyclopedia ( i hope i got it rite) was completely useless.

arunmvishnu

Right off the assembly line
I Like it,Grate. Thanks.
But i think u will give AVG7. Now iam downloading it.
Pls try to delever thrissues in the 1st week,we r waiting 4 it.

elumalai

Broken In
wow...

what a hu..........................ge list? I am eagerly seeing the local bookstand for the copy to arrive.

AGENT_SMITH

Journeyman
GOT THE MAG TODAY
ONE GLITCH THOUGH
ZERO 1 AWARDS OF LAST MONTH REPEATED
OTHER WISE A GREAT ISSUE
TEST ON GRAPHICS CARDS IS EXCELLENT

rakee

Journeyman
wowowooow

is this list real?...then hear me shouting guyz......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHh

hats of again for digit

visvo

Journeyman
THATZ GR8 ... I M HAPPY WITH WHAT IS GIVEN BY BYTE IN DVD & CD, but yaar do something on mag it still far behind CHIP.

Shobhit

Fedora Core 3 :: First Boot ???

I've just bought the Digit January 2005. It was well awaited as it included the Fedora Core 3 with it.

So, the first thing I did after browsing throught the DVD was installing the Fedora.
Every thing went fine, till the booting of the OS for the first time. At the login prompt I tried to get in as root, but the system just hanged after a short time. Then I tried the non root account, but the same response again. The HDD led shows some hard disk activities, but even after half an hour of leaving the system idle nothing interesting I could get.

The same problem I suffered with Fedora core 3 installation given with 'Linux 4 you'(Dec 2004), But it was a partial installation (~1 gb), so I concluded with my usual perception that I might have tried to install something not available with that distro.

Please help me, as I am eagerly waiting to try this latest release of Fedora.

geek_rohit

In the zone
They say der hai pur andher nahi. Finally DiGit has done a GFX card review! I have been waiting for it since a long time. Also the animation secrets are just great.

hey, ultima te thread is to be put on.so, wait and not yet got the mag so no chane of trying fedora 3.can't help.did u see the chip is really jnk this time,something about toys and looks like a kids story book. 8) .digit cheers :wink:

manas_hira

FEDORA CORE 3 FINAL?

I bought LFY last month,perhaps it is Test1 release.Is the one with Digit this month FINAL? I had a lot of problem with FEDORA CORE 3 given by LFY - during installation it UNsuccessfully detected my PC's hardware devices and blocked - I had to installed using "noprobe" option.After complete installation,I could get to KDE,GENOME once in 4/5 tries rest of the times it automatically reboots.Anybody active please reply quickly.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Re: FEDORA CORE 3 FINAL?

manas_hira said:
I bought LFY last month,perhaps it is Test1 release.Is the one with Digit this month FINAL? I had a lot of problem with FEDORA CORE 3 given by LFY - during installation it UNsuccessfully detected my PC's hardware devices and blocked - I had to installed using "noprobe" option.After complete installation,I could get to KDE,GENOME once in 4/5 tries rest of the times it automatically reboots.Anybody active please reply quickly.

You have posted the query in wrong section and may be also in the wrong forum. For LFY queries, go to LFY forum. If you want to post your query in this forum, then post your Fedora problems in the open source section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom