i've **7** question to ask you.. Can u help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi frnds,
I’ve few question to ask you..

1---\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
My old optical wire mouse was working fine, but last week its “left button” was not working fine so today I bought new mouse. Now I want to know that what I should do with old one. Its 4 year old “ACER” brand. That time I bought it for Rs.1400. I’ve read somewhere that optical mouse can be use as scanner. Is it true? If yes, then please tell me how? Its PS/2 interface.

Reply soon…

2--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve win XP SP2 installation file saved on my E: drive, Is it possible to install XP without CD on C drive?? If yes how?

3--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve Firefox 2, now my old extensions are not working with this new firefox. How can I make them compatible? And also tell me about some good extension that will help in
(1) Autologin for GMAIL, ORKUT, YAHOO.
(2) Blocking banner, ads, flash file in SANTABANTA.com but not wallpaper.

4--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve Opera 9.02, how can I block all ads, banners in santabanta.com? I’ve also ZoneAlarm 6 installed but when I check to block BANNER, SKYSCRAPPER ADS, ANIMATION, POPUP then it also blocks all wallpaper. I don’t want to block JPG image.

5--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve too much (more than 200) Offline WebPages are saved on my hard-disk. Most of them are named as index1, index2, content1 and so on… I get confused for searching any specific webpage. Just like we can view image file, pdf as thumbnail, why can’t we view webpage preview as thumbnail?? Is there any software that can preview WEBPAGE file? Or renamed automatically by their contents??

6--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Is there any software that can change DVD REGION?? Or any DVD PLAYER that can bypass region setting of any movie DVD?? I’ve lost all 5 chances of my LG DVD rom.

7--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’m dialup user and want to download large files from RAPIDSHARE by the help of download manager by pause/resume function. I’ve flashget but problem is that it doesn’t support pause option in that site.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Third Eye

gooby pls
Ans 1. Dont know,other members will help you.

Ans 2. See Vishal answer 2..

Ans 3. If your old extensions are not working with newer Firefox then you can't make it compatible and install 'Adblock' to block ads from various sites.

Ans 4. Other members will help you in this.

Ans 5. You can't view webpage preview as thumbnail.

Ans 6. Don't know...

Ans 7.If you are a premium member of 'Rapidshare' then you can do pause/resume function in downloading files.

Last edited:

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
^^^

LOLzzzzzzzzz.... wat answers :D :D *img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif*img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
1. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31356&highlight=optical+mouse+use+as+scanner

6. Theres are such softwares but they are not free. DVDIdle Pro

7. You can't resume downloads in RS if you don't have premuim acc as tech_mastermind said.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
1---\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
My old optical wire mouse was working fine, but last week its “left button” was not working fine so today I bought new mouse. Now I want to know that what I should do with old one. Its 4 year old “ACER” brand. That time I bought it for Rs.1400. I’ve read somewhere that optical mouse can be use as scanner. Is it true? If yes, then please tell me how? Its PS/2 interface.

Reply soon…
Convert Your Old Optical Mouse CCD into a Scanner !

2--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve win XP SP2 installation file saved on my E: drive, Is it possible to install XP without CD on C drive?? If yes how?
YES! Boot into DOS using any bootable flaoppy or windows 98 CD and then goto E: drive and then enter into "I386[/b] folder, then give following command:

winnt.exe

It'll start the XP setup ;)

3--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve Firefox 2, now my old extensions are not working with this new firefox. How can I make them compatible? And also tell me about some good extension that will help in
(1) Autologin for GMAIL, ORKUT, YAHOO.
(2) Blocking banner, ads, flash file in SANTABANTA.com but not wallpaper.
To make the extensions working u can use "nightly" extension.
Alternatively, u can add following line in "prefs.js" file:

user_pref("extensions. checkCompatibility", false);

4--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve Opera 9.02, how can I block all ads, banners in santabanta.com? I’ve also ZoneAlarm 6 installed but when I check to block BANNER, SKYSCRAPPER ADS, ANIMATION, POPUP then it also blocks all wallpaper. I don’t want to block JPG image.
Indyan can give the answer :D

5--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’ve too much (more than 200) Offline WebPages are saved on my hard-disk. Most of them are named as index1, index2, content1 and so on… I get confused for searching any specific webpage. Just like we can view image file, pdf as thumbnail, why can’t we view webpage preview as thumbnail?? Is there any software that can preview WEBPAGE file? Or renamed automatically by their contents??
Sorry! Don't know.

6--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Is there any software that can change DVD REGION?? Or any DVD PLAYER that can bypass region setting of any movie DVD?? I’ve lost all 5 chances of my LG DVD rom.
Don't know whether its LEGAL or not! So can't help atm.

7--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I’m dialup user and want to download large files from RAPIDSHARE by the help of download manager by pause/resume function. I’ve flashget but problem is that it doesn’t support pause option in that site.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
U can't resume from Rapidshare unless u hv Premium account.

rajaryan_13

Broken In
6--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

u can use Slysoft AnyDVD software to make ur DVD region free

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
You've already got answers for 1,2,3 and 7.. So..

4. Opera AdBlock. But lemme warn you, its not such a good solution as AdblockPlus for firefox.

5. Use a desktop search engine like Google Desktop. That will index your files for you!

6. Yes, its legal. Use AnyDVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom