Ivanka Trump left Hyderabad looking like an Indian Barbie doll

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello,

Ivanka Trump left Hyderabad looking like an Indian Barbie doll

Ivanka Trump's visit to Hyderabad for the Global Entrepreneurship Summit has been making news internationally for the past couple of days. While the advisor to the President of the United States was well-prepared for her time on the GES stage, we can't say the same for her clothing decisions while in Hyderabad.

Ivanka Trump started off well with a classy, black pant-suit with traditional Indian embellishments, but went on to give us a horrendous, green look on her first day at the summit.

For her royal dinner with Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Taj Falaknuma Palace, though, Ivanka showed up looking like a sight to behold. The same could not be said about her appearances on Day 2 of the summit--till she decided to bid the city adieu.

While the red, printed dress she wore first yesterday failed to make any impression whatsoever, the white-black floral dress she wore for her visit to the Golkonda Fort was an utter disappointment. And then, Ivanka decided to do this...

The daughter of the American President decided to wear an ethnic Indian kurta-dress in a pristine white
colour, with contrasting yellow-green bold embroidery, as she decided to depart from the city of Hyderabad after spending two fruitful days there.

The A-line bodice of the kurta-dress suited Ivanka a little too well, and we loved the fact that she decided to leave her straight, blonde hair loose, which lent her demeanour a more relaxed air. The lady decided to wear the same comfortable-looking ballerina shoes that she did during her visit to the fort earlier in the day.
Wish you'd have given us some more India-inspired looks, Ivanka. But well, all's well that ends well!

Source:Ivanka Trump left Hyderabad looking like an Indian Barbie doll

quicky008

Technomancer
barbie doll or not,i find her very hard to like(quite like her odious father and other members of her family)-she's nothing but a vacuous and repugnant woman who has ascended to this important position simply because her father is the president.i seriously doubt a person like her would have ever been employed by their govt in any official capacity(let alone as the advisor to the president himself)if someone else was in the seat of power other than donald trump.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
"She looked like a barbie doll". This is a news? :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Unfortunately yes. Us people couldn't care less if she decides to wear an effing apron over some tshirt. What should be the news here is the fact how a nepotism like her could be very bad. While I appreciate her trying to "look" decent in the Indian subcontinent, I can't help but feel how truly out of character she must be feeling coming from where she's coming from.

On a related note, even Sam Esmail knows how Trump is a disaster. -_-

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Why is everyone so excited to "see" her ? I mean whats so special about seeing her ??
If it were sunny leone, id understand but come on, its ivanka trump. If I had to rate useless women in the world, in both fictional and non fictional context, she would be somewhere close to sakura haruno.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why is everyone so excited to "see" her ? I mean whats so special about seeing her ??
If it were sunny leone, id understand but come on, its ivanka trump. If I had to rate useless women in the world, in both fictional and non fictional context, she would be somewhere close to sakura haruno.
:lol:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Thats how Sunny Leone was greeted with in August

*images.indianexpress.com/2017/08/sunny-7592.jpg

I remember seeing this in the newspaper. She was in Kerala to promote some MLA's candidacy. The same case was in Gujarat, check her ad

*static.littleindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Sunny-Leone-condom-ad-twitter.png

ssb1551

Technomancer

That just made me laugh uncontrollably!! LOL

Flash

Lost in speed
Ivanka Trump may get back pain: Indian astrologer makes 'earth-shattering' predictions

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ivanka Trump may get back pain: Indian astrologer makes 'earth-shattering' predictions
Who ever posted this didn't predict the ivankas future right. If she gets to know she might become furious.Just kidding.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
sigh, don't people have any work to do ? - indicating the picture of S.leone.

Ivanka's security was indeed of top priority BUT as the way our own people clears the street or the way many govt. officials behave ( for famous foreigners ) I sometime doubt is these are my own countrymen ?

quicky008

Technomancer
^Those b*stards only care about money-everything else is secondary to them.They have neither any sympathy nor an iota of remorse in their corrupt and wicked hearts.How else could they poison helpless stray dogs and harass the poor folk like that?

Top Bottom