(its urgent)wifi problem

manishvyaspareek

Right off the assembly line
all my friends
i am having hp dm4-1165dx laptop with intel core i5 m450 2.4 Ghz processor.
i m using windows 7 home premium opearting system.sometimes i face problem with my wifi.Following are my problems.
1.Automatically my network adapter got disabled and to overcome from it,i hv to restart my laptop.
2.sometimes its possible to enable network adapter without restarting my machine,but at this time it wont connect to my network and this time i have to restart my router.
i am so much tired from these problems..
can anybody help me..

Kev.Ved

Journeyman
Uninstall that adapter. Visit you manufacturer's website. Search for your laptop model. Download the latest wireless drivers compatible with the version of Windows 7 installed on your computer. Install it & verify.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Its most probably driver problem. I do face that regularly. But you don't need to restart either your system or router. Just reset network adapter via network troubleshooting. It'll take some 30 sec. As far as solution is concerned, I have not been able to find one. :(

OP
M

manishvyaspareek

Right off the assembly line
@dashimg.sanjay
disabling and enabling the network adapter works sometime..
but i have observed that at one situation after disabling and enabling,the wifi range of my network shows,but unable to connect..at this its must to restart router...its a serious problem for me!!!!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I didn't told to enable/disable, rather to reset it.

Anyways have you tried updating drivers or rolling back to stock ones if updating didn't helped?

Top Bottom