Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Nepal. I completed by +2 (science) and i am looking forward to studying further.... I feel trapped by my own mind. I had thought to do BE in computer(software) but after listening to many people, i have changed my plan. I am planning to study IT course, maybe BCIS or something like that... But i dunno what is good. How are the scopes? I beleive in you guys, so plz help me out...... I need some carrier couselling....

hansraj

In the zone
BE is a professional course with much brighter prospects as compared to all those computer courses. To be honest it will be unfair to compare BE with these courses which are kind of diplomas.

OP
D

digital_thinker

Broken In
Ah... Thanks... You guys think BE is better than other bachelors associated with IT....

Actually, BCIS stands for Bachelor in Computer Information System. I think i was a bit unclear in my first post that might have made an impression on you guys that i am planning to do non-bachelor level course. I am planning to do bachelors in something associated with IT.
If BE is still way better option, then i would gladly go with it cuz i like programming. I changed my plans only due to family, relatives and everybody i meet....

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^Posts in chit-chat are not counted.

@OP: How about BE in IT ?
btw, I hope you are not a bot :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Wth...! I am a bot! I just wauted to ask something to those who know much better than me.......
you should pass humanity test :D
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/solveitdammit.png

post the solution or you will be annihilated like all the other bots :!:

OP
D

digital_thinker

Broken In
@T159
You would better admit that you cant help me in my querry..... You guys sux.... Specially you sux T159.

(x+1)(x+2) = 2
=> x=-1,-2

I feel shitty trying to prove i am a human....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lolz, you actually solved it !
BE is always better.

I have done BE in IT. From my experience in BE it doesn't matter whats your branch but its a general gateway to any company.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ Not really..During my time, most,if not all, companies that came to my college for recruitment were IT companies and many of them just allowed IT/Computer stream students to sit for the apti test. Elex and other streams were not allowed at all!

OP
D

digital_thinker

Broken In
Hey guys, i am sorry for being offesive in my previous post.....
Anyway hows the scope for Bachelor in Computer Information System? Its has all the programming courses that BE has.... Further you get some management skills to..... So, just wondering if it can be good doing that..
Thx in advance...

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I am doing BE in IT..
I think it's better than Computer Science.
But that's my opinion..:p

You should compare the syallbus of branches before taking a decision.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
To tell you the truth, here the guys from BE and MCA gets the same job. But yeah that depends a lot on how much you know.

To be on safer side try to get BE degree in IT or comp science (both are same, leads to same job:D)
Hey guys, i am sorry for being offesive in my previous post.....
Anyway hows the scope for Bachelor in Computer Information System? Its has all the programming courses that BE has.... Further you get some management skills to..... So, just wondering if it can be good doing that..
Thx in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom