Isn't it Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netcat

[FONT=&quot]Hi All!
I would like to get everyone's opinion on a site my friend showed me. The address is *www.pleaselearntherules.com and it is a place to send people when they don't use BCC when sending to groups or forward time wasters to your work address..

Here is my delimma: I am thinking it might be a nice way to let people know I don't appreciate them sending my email address out to a bunch of strangers but I don't want to seem too rude. A lot of the people who send me these kinds of emails are just new to using email or the internet.. What do you guys think? Is this kind of response rude?

Thanks!

[/FONT]

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
People who keep sending you all those useless forwards are really not new to the Internet and email. They simply don't know what to do. Filter them to prioritise your mails. Try explaining to them, if it doesn't work, time to take them off your list and block them :D

din

Tribal Boy
@phreak0ut

This guy (netcat) is a spammer !!!

He posted many times with this idea.

It goes like this

He wil create a new id every time, he will post something, and after 2-3 days he will post again creating a new id. All for promoting his sites and nothing much

Here is the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom