Isnt Guwahati in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
I dont agree, It is their professionalism. Private channels show, what people want them to show.
Professionalism in news reporting isn't catering to tabaloid hysteria but showing actual news. Otherwise, a Star News show wouldn't be much different from MTV Roadies.

tejass

tHe rEacTioN iS hEaTinG
Isnt Guwahati in India?

I dont think so.Why our media didnt give coverage to the guhawati blasts on 1st Dec?For them affairs of saif and kareena are more important.:rolleyes:
Where is the unity now?Where are the protests and peace march or is it only for people living in big cities like mumbai,delhi,ahmedabaad only?What about Guhawati not many people know these blasts happened there.

India should learn from Sri Lanka.They are kicking LTTE's a** now.:mad:
yeah man..I was thinkin about that,media's a** should be kicked in India :))

DD news are way better than any Aaj Tak Parso tak news channels.;)
yeah a lot better...than any other news news channel

prateek007391

In the zone
^ agreed. just dont understand the fact that people in the media are almost ignoring the Guwahati attacks...

but then as for the peace march... shouldn't the people of Guwahati start off such protests?? [or if they have, then blame the media again, cos none has reported it]

unless the people living in Guwahati get up and protest, expecting someone in some other part of India to stage dharnas etc isn't exactly practical. Is it ?

Everything inside here is for fun only, and adds no real value to your life... WARNING: If you're the over-sensitive type, avoid this section!

what is meant by this line.............................

did u noticed it when u opend this page

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
India should learn from Sri Lanka.They are kicking LTTE's a** now.:mad:
well, if u see srilankan civil war's history, its only after they got a determined leader in mahinda rajpaksa that they are getting concrete results (in fact a desicive victory i should say), so unless the lame puppet of a PM is replaced by some one determined for change, i dont see any thing happening.:-x

Mystic

wise one
well, if u see srilankan civil war's history, its only after they got a determined leader in mahinda rajpaksa that they are getting concrete results (in fact a desicive victory i should say), so unless the lame puppet of a PM is replaced by some one determined for change, i dont see any thing happening.:-x

^ You want that I-R-Obama? :lol: I don't really see anyone so determined to work forward on real issues, not temples or masjids, black money (lol, they must have received that stupid viral email), ban English and computer, or I-fix-economy-in-6months-in-Italian-style puppets.

Results aren't that far, by that I mean the formation of Government and its actual policy after that. I don't care who wins or what, as long as they don't come up with retard barbaric idiotic mindsets.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^ You want that I-R-Obama? :lol:
hey atleast he'll be better than puppets like manmohan or fanatics like advani/modi, etc

I don't really see anyone so determined to work forward on real issues, not temples or masjids, black money (lol, they must have received that stupid viral email), ban English and computer, or I-fix-economy-in-6months-in-Italian-style puppets.
i mean lets face it: just 1% of india's population lives in J&K. and yet so much money is spent in its defence(eg. it costs india $1million/day to maintain forces on the siachin glacier). thats just one glacier. imagine all the money india spends. and not to mention all blood being spilt over the kashmir issue. Which is spreading so far that people all over India are under threat.

I mean cant the fu<king government reach a settlement on this issue?? when will we find a determined leader to get the job done?? the nehru clan is total bollocks, while the BJP is worried about hindutva and all such s#it.:-x:-x:-x:-x and i dont see anyone else either.

also the police forces across the nation should be trained and given modern equipments to deal with 26/11 like situations. instead the govt chooses to sit on its backside and do nothing.:x:x:x

what use is keeping 1/2 of the military in JK, while the rest of the country gets torn to shreds???

and dont even get me started on the naxalite issue.:x:x:x

M

micro_vishal

i mean lets face it: just 1% of india's population lives in J&K. and yet so much money is spent in its defence(eg. it costs india $1million/day to maintain forces on the siachin glacier). thats just one glacier. imagine all the money india spends. and not to mention all blood being spilt over the kashmir issue. Which is spreading so far that people all over India are under threat.

Well J&K issue is very complex. Niether India nor Pakistan will ever give up their places in J&K. Its important to keep security tight there otherwise it becomes very easy for the terrorists and pak army to enter in Indian border which can create more disturbance in the country. Its not about only one glacier. You will find some shocking facts about this in wikipedia. Search it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom