Is Ur Cityville Lagging

Goten

Banned
Yes for me cityville has started to lag on level 65.

On Chrome....Cityville crashes a lot.

Any suggestions to beat this ram hungry flash game. I mean to fix the lag.

Yeah ram hungry....takes all of my 1gb ram which is 70% free on startup.

1 suggestion I read was pretty interesting to get rid of this massive lag....people were suggesting since ZYNGA is not doing anything about it.......problem lies with the flash animation of citizens moving around from their houses to stores and markets....So a user suggested that remove road links between them and place footpaths to block the citizens flow. He seemed to have fixed it pretty efficiently....I dont want to remodel anything now.

Any other opinion is welcome.

P.S - Cityville works best in CHROME....Although now it crashes a lot.
It lags a bit in Firefox.
Hell slow in Opera like a decade.
Doomsday slow in safari....I guess all the time that the age of the titans would return
Crashes a lot in rockmelt browser.
Works ok in flock and maxthon with a bit of lag.

Peace~~~~!

---------- Post added 08-03-2011 at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-03-2011 at 11:52 PM ----------

No1 elses cityville is lagging kya.

Peace~~~!

OP
Goten

Goten

Banned
^^^Hehehehehe...i tried zynga games a month back and i found all games lame except Cityville....Mafia wars is lame....you shud give it a try and then talk.

Casual fun gaming....maze maze may.

Peace~~~!

Piyush

Lanaya
tried that
city banau
sambhalo
maintenece
rent
boring
come on garena with COD 4
fun lies there

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Definition of fun is relative. If you don't enjoy the game,don't play it. But if some one is having fun. Let them enjoy their game.

Coming on to the topic. I just played it for 5 mins, and found it as a stripped down version of SimCity. I occasionally go there to accept gifts and requests. Buzz Desibond, he plays Cityville.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^sometimes u have to let people see the brighter side
i remember in his previous posts from other thread that he is bored from FB games
so thats why recommending a game with no issues of any kind(almost)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I don't think he doesn't know that!? AFAIK, he started call online gamers thread in gamerz section. So, he is not new to the bright side.

Top Bottom