Is this right choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Firstly their games like skyrim cost 2k+,And their making us download it via steam still.
Stop Steam.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Actually they dont think so.
They pretend to be thinking so...money matters!:mrgreen:

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
OK,the steam offer on mafia 2 is over so i dont know if im going off topic or something
^^ Firstly their games like skyrim cost 2k+,And their making us download it via steam still.
Stop Steam.

dude,steam is meant for those people who earn in $$ .AND new games like skyrim cost $59.99 in the US which is like 3k
we get subsides in india for disc versions
steam tied in games can use the disc to install.i did it with my disc copy of darksiders. only steam auto updates games without your permission

they have new offer on bioshock series today

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
OK,the steam offer on mafia 2 is over so i dont know if im going off topic or something

dude,steam is meant for those people who earn in $$ .AND new games like skyrim cost $59.99 in the US which is like 3k
steam tied in games can use the disc to install.i did it with my disc copy of darksiders. only steam auto updates games without your permission

Ever heard the word "POLITE". Search the dictionary and try to implement on yourself.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Not really. Ultimately it depends on the price. I purchase DVD, from Steam, Gamersgate, GOG, Getgamesgo - whichever is cheaper.

Of course, a credit card is required for purchasing online.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

anybody tell me wht is impolite in this post please "steam is meant for those people who earn in $$"

gameranand

Living to Play
anybody tell me wht is impolite in this post please "steam is meant for those people who earn in $$"

So you mean all the INDIANS who are using steam earn in $$ right ?? Oh you are so informative. Also am I wrong or what that you get best deals on steam on special seasons not to mention steam is nearly the only place where you get INDIE games.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Steam is lifesaver for indie devs.true.
games like bastion limbo shank could never had reached us without steam support.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
So you mean all the INDIANS who are using steam earn in $$ right ?? Oh you are so informative. Also am I wrong or what that you get best deals on steam on special seasons not to mention steam is nearly the only place where you get INDIE games.

:oops:dude,chill, $$ are the currency of america. and i meant Americans not indians who earn in america.steam does not have prices in rupees only dollars which makes purchasing games difficult($60 is a new steam game,whereas in india new games come for 1499 on download(which is like $22)steam is insensitive to the indian market
also their ridiculous DRM crap and compulsory patch download makes things more difficult
oh, and you get INDIE games on gamersgate or XBL if ur an Xboxer
sorry for the misunderstanding:oops:

ranjitsd

Journeyman
how about Desura

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
Wow, lot of hate and ignorance.

1. Steam is a content delivery service & market place, not the developer/publisher.
2. You can install off the DVD, there's no need to download the entire game off Steam
3. DRM policies are set by the game publishers, not Steam.
4. Disable auto update & you can play without having to download any of the updates.
5. You don't need a Credit Card, debit cards ( incl Visa Electrons that are given by most banks) work.
6. Steam prices are set to match US retail prices, not Indian retail prices. Most games in India are available at a lower cost because they're brought in by Indian distributors such as Milestone. For games not released in India, you'll see there's barely any difference in pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom