Is this PSU enough for this RIG???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

sanjeev choudhary

Broken In
@sanjeev, I don't think Palit has released HD4770.

Available brands:

Sapphire
MSI
XFX

The card from these three brands looks identical top to bottom and the copper cooler on these three looks to be better than that in reference card as it is bigger and fan too is bigger.

very true bro i figured it out that palit dont have 4770 so for the final touch to this RIG can u tell me which one of them is less costly option in DELHI(comparing the prices of diff manufacturers):

hd 4770 (cheapest of them: sapphire,msi,xfx)
p43 (cheapest of them :asus,gigabyte,mercury)

and then my rig will be complete.
thanx

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I would go for Sapphire as XFX is costlier and I don't rely on MSI that much.

I paid 7.2k for Sapphire yesterday. Can't you wait for some more time (for others to release with more custom coolers).

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^sure will do but am waiting for the proper drivers as the drivers that came with the card sucks. win7 user experience rating fell from 5.1 to 2.0 for graphics (earlier it was HD2600XT) and I am getting 10-12fps framerate in Far Cry 2.

OP
S

sanjeev choudhary

Broken In
but the main thing is i'm asking for the price coz i cant go much high.. so i need the cheapest of them all:

cheapest option for hd 4770 & p43 mobo.....??? (again for delhi) :(

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
MSI HD4770
Stay with G31 Gigabyte, it will allow 3.4GHz easily.
or also ASUS G31.

AMD 3000+ @ 2.3Ghz, 4x512Mb ddr400, gigabyte GA-K8n51GMF-9,
Y dun u change this to something like:-
X2 7750 B.E. @ 3.2k
780G based @ 3.2k
4GB @ 1.9k

?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
you better get a Crossfire enabled board because HD4770 is one hell of a card for crossfire setup. Get HD4770 now and later add one more in CF setup to speed up the system.

But if you are going to get a FullHD display, you better get a better card.

OP
S

sanjeev choudhary

Broken In
you better get a Crossfire enabled board because HD4770 is one hell of a card for crossfire setup. Get HD4770 now and later add one more in CF setup to speed up the system.

But if you are going to get a FullHD display, you better get a better card.

u see i'm gonna go for a cheaper option for now may be next yr i'll but another 4770 and new upgraded crossfire enabled mobo as for now this is the peak.

so will have to see frm whr i can get all this stuff as is hard to find ATI products in delhi.(geforce are pretty common).

as well i cant go w/o intel as amd had verry bad past with me. :s

-anmol-

Broken In
First let ATI come out with working drivers for a single card to work to its full potential and then think about CF.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^If wid these drivers th CF performance is such, I wonder how good a fully optimized driver performance would be!

OP
S

sanjeev choudhary

Broken In
hey ppl i heard that e7400 dosent support Intel® Virtualization Technology ...thats sad as i was about to install win7 in my new rig.................plz suggest a gud and cheap option.........thas really sad.....!!!:(

OP
S

sanjeev choudhary

Broken In
*ark.intel.com/ProductCollection.aspx?familyID=26547

check it out...!

*blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=946&page=2

and this!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.