Is This Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
These are few questions which bother me everyday about our motherland.......
what about the land pakistan occupying on the other siade of the LOC....??
what about china not recognizing arunachal pradesh as a part of india??
what about china claiming the part on the other side of LAC???
america bombs afghanistan just to find a terror "suspect"...rips down iraq where it had no business(when america itself hass nuclear warheads y does it have a problem if other countries wana have them!!!they shud destroy theirs first....)
the same america tells u to sit quite and watch our own men turned into militants againts our motherland......
and why do our ministers sit on their fat ass and do nothing...????
why r we so dependant on america???
i beleive we indian will be better off on our own and cud progress faster...
and in no way i mean we shudnt open our markets to thw world...
arnt we capable enough to stand on our own...???develop tech wic only G5 countries have...???
why shudnt we attack pakistan and end this militancy and take our land bek??????
cant we???

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Re: is this freedom???

The question is what you are doing about these issues ..?
See . .. Its easy to write speeches like this and preach them .. but important is doing something about it .. If we are so dependent on America, try not to use any product of US in your daily routine .. If everyone does that, it will make a difference ..

/excuses for the outburst ..

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz

romeo_8693 said:
These are few questions which bother me everyday about our motherland.......
what about the land pakistan occupying on the other siade of the LOC....??
what about china not recognizing arunachal pradesh as a part of india??
what about china claiming the part on the other side of LAC???
america bombs afghanistan just to find a terror "suspect"...rips down iraq where it had no business(when america itself hass nuclear warheads y does it have a problem if other countries wana have them!!!they shud destroy theirs first....)
the same america tells u to sit quite and watch our own men turned into militants againts our motherland......
and why do our ministers sit on their fat ass and do nothing...????
why r we so dependant on america???
i beleive we indian will be better off on our own and cud progress faster...
and in no way i mean we shudnt open our markets to thw world...
arnt we capable enough to stand on our own...???develop tech wic only G5 countries have...???
why shudnt we attack pakistan and end this militancy and take our land bek??????
cant we???

Am very much positive we will have more reviews if this had been in fight club

OP
romeo_8693

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©

@it wasnt me:
but y sit and watch our land in pak's and china's hand????
my grudge is against our polititians...
as far as what im doing rather what ill be doing...ill be joining politics...well that minf sound an overstatement but im serious....

MODS PLZ LOCK THIS THREAD COS ITS BEEN POSTED IN FIGHT CLUB!!!

int86

You'r Born Free

Every things root in this world is economy. America has only 1 interest in middle east i e oil
every law n decision r made by captlist even in india n everyware
why u spent to kill ur a neighbour if u dont get any profit

damnthenet

Journeyman

romeo_8693 said:
These are few questions which bother me everyday why shudnt we attack pakistan and end this militancy and take our land bek??????
cant we???
If everyone of us think like this, What's the brutal difference between terrorists and us...
Think!!!
There are also people in Pakistan who respect our country;
There are also innocent people like us living there
who hope that each day will bring some good;
There are people who dream that the terror should end;
Do you want to slaughter them bcoz of the few brutes???
Bcoz of a few people, all pakistanis are not extremists!!!
But they are just people like us, the majority!!!
THERE ARE JUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!!!

LET PEACE REIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatguysmart

The Blessed one

romeo_8693 said:
cant we???

perhaps every one has thought the same thing and this may include even the Pm,President,etc because that is the easiest way!

But it just can go that way for we have to live in conjunction with other countries.India is not rich in everything.

Moreover,every country likes to play politics to gain power over other country.one wrong step by India and we are deserted.How wud we face them then?

ISn't it better to have one or two foes rather than a huge list!

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery

@Romeo: Hmmmmm...what about China accepting Sikkim as a part of India, and India accepting Tibet as part of China. And what about India supporting the dictatorship in Myanmar?

OP
romeo_8693

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©

well im not sayin go and bomb entire pakistan...but wat belongs to us belongs to us....isnt that shud be the case???

champ_rock

champ_rock

well india has not invaded another country for about 10,000 yrs.. (read it somewhere).. so i think that we should continue our tradition.. .

and as such that land is barren desert where even the crops wont grow.. so why take that land.. let it be with pak .. anyways we can always take it whenever we want :).. isnt it..

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery

@romeo: really? That's actually a common sentiment, but I doubt any of our problems would be solved by it.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery

I know this has been shifted to fight club, but I want to respond to this specific statement:
champ_rock said:
well india has not invaded another country for about 10,000 yrs.. (read it somewhere).. so i think that we should continue our tradition..

That's something that many people have said, but it is not exactly true. There was something called Chola imperialism, which involved the SE part of Asia.

SolidSnake

Broken In

I think it would a mistake to remove Military Strike from our Options, and MS does not mean an all out war, we can carry our selective symbolic strikes on their Military Installations (bec'se they are the one who support Terror Infrastructure against us). We could also follow Isreal example and eliminate Terrorists/Underworld Leaders in Pakistan a la Mossad. But TALKS alone won't do anything, they must be made to realise that any terror attack in India will be hardly punished...if they can do Talks + Terror then we should not hesitate in following Talk + Punitive Actions....this peace at all cost option has done more harm then good to us. Kya J & K thaali mein sajaa kar de de?:mad:

But we also need to search and eliminate anti-national elements in our country but sadly they are get political support...vote bank politics.

damnthenet said:
If everyone of us think like this, What's the brutal difference between terrorists and us...

We also sentence killers to death what is the difference between us and them.:rolleyes:

There are also people in Pakistan who respect our country;

But there are also people in their country who are killing our people night and day...we must neutralise them

There are also innocent people like us living there...
who hope that each day will bring some good;
There are people who dream that the terror should end;
Do you want to slaughter them bcoz of the few brutes???
Bcoz of a few people, all pakistanis are not extremists!!!
But they are just people like us, the majority!!!
THERE ARE JUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!!!

No-one is talking about strike on Civilian Targets. BTW, they are all bhai-bhai in other matters but when it comes to J&K their (average Pakistani) attitude changes, BTW why are we talking on J&K when we consider all of J&K as ours?:rolleyes:

LET PEACE REIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not at the cost of Terrorism in India, we cannot let our Citizens get murdered bec'se of some mad people in Pakistan.

OP
romeo_8693

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©

@solidsnake.....man i love you for ur thoughts.....thats wat i meant.....
taking about Mossad i dont think one can compare mossad with raw...i dnt think raw has the ability like mossad....if it had the scene wud be diff by now...

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

You people want to know what RAW really does? All its job is to gather
statistical data for the politicians to decide which strategy would be beneficial
for them in next elections. RAW is not an equivalent body to the likes of CIA,
Mossad, MI5/6 or the SVR.

An ideal solution would be a strong and closed group of intellectuals, scientists
and military experts ruling together; a benevolent dictatorship.
But we must get rid of the politicians first, and return all their loot back to the
National treasure.

jithudigitised

Wanna be *****ised...

i don't think RAW is only for politicians, it is our own spy thing. don't u all agree.
and about the terrorists we should punish as if they are some @#$$***s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom