is this fake ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
i happen to log in to this site
*dpreview-cnet.com.com/digital-came...al/4014-6501_9-32547687.html?tag=pdtl-list#p5

its says 29 dollar for 5 mega pixel camera...

and there are lots of cheap and good specs product than found here...

so the site doesnt seems to be fake
so whats truth?

how can we make purchase from there being here...

thanks

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will never suggest you to do online shopping.If you want to do online shopping..than trust only genuine websites like
ebay...rediff shopping, indiatimes shopping.

Other may be subhiksha, the mobilestore.in , futurebazar.com

hailgautam

Youngling
there is a problem with the linking between the sites, if you click the "Shop Now" button you are forwarded to the amazon page selling: Avenger 3" Chrome Baby Wall Mounting Plate with a 5/8" Spigot that Swivals 360° x 180°.

and i do not have any idea what is the use for that! :D

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
hailgautam said:
there is a problem with the linking between the sites, if you click the "Shop Now" button you are forwarded to the amazon page selling: Avenger 3" Chrome Baby Wall Mounting Plate with a 5/8" Spigot that Swivals 360° x 180°.

and i do not have any idea what is the use for that! :D

that way the site is fake ...
even the name is similar to cnet the famous one....

and i think that site has been there from quite some time why action is not taken
they say for 40 inch lcd monitor around 45 thousand irs
ridiculus

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I dont think its a fake site. It is a verified site according to Opera inbuilt fraud protection as well as IE7's phishing site check.

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
Charan said:
^^ I dont think its a fake site. It is a verified site according to Opera inbuilt fraud protection as well as IE7's phishing site check.

any way though it may not be fake site economically ..but it shows products with the cheap rates and when people try to buy it people are redirected to amazon's other useless product..

that way it is deceiving people
i cannot belive cnet is doing so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom