is this a good graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
Go for Riva TNT2 ...... but i opinion is that you shld upgrade if possible.... and you do not have PCIe slot, so dont look for cards with PCIe version..... PCIe slots are different from PCI slots....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
go_gamez said:
in another thread i read that their is no difference in the peformance of MX 4000
and FX 5200.. is it true ??is there any other card peforming better then MX4000 and FX 5200 which is below RS 4k
May be the PCI versions but the peformance is surely apart when it comes to AGP 8X versions.The MX4000 was a far older card compared to the FX5200 and moreover its a DX8.0 path card.It(MX4000) couldnt run Pixel shader intensive games like POP series.The FX5200 has almost phased out now.The only reason it was highly in demand because it was the cheapest and normal performing card a few years ago.Even now it can run latest games but the frame rates stand at a pathetic rate.If you need a better performing card than the FX5200 then that would be the ATI Radeon 9600Pro card which could run fine enough.Though am not sure of its current price as its been a long time since I kept tab of a ATI's AGP variant cards.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom