Is there Any Way to Extract Audio from a Video Song..

Status
Not open for further replies.

swades

Broken In
Hi evryone....

I wanna know if there is any way or some software thru wich i can extract audio from a video song.. Please help me wid this..

For eg:- I wanna extract the song Kajra Re 4m the video song of Kajra Re... So how to do it..

Please help me.. I wil b thankful to all...

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes you sure can. Google and download total video converter.. though tis a trial of a month of so, this is the best sw to convert/extract anything from anything.. give it a shot

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
i find VCD cutter the best 1........it directly extracts audio from video files that also in mp3 format.....:)

but u will hav to buy full version :-( ... but atleast u can try it out from DIGIT's CD/DVD this month or may be last issue.....i dont remember....

u can try out demo version from here

ofcourse it has some drawbacks in demo version.....

Last edited:
OP
S

swades

Broken In
Thanks evryone.. But still i have a boubt..

I have VCD Cutter 4.0... But i dunno how to extract... So again if u can help me there... Please..

Thanks...

Raaza

Journeyman
I've VCDCutter 4.04 For Win98/NTand ther's three options I found.
1, >Tools>VCD Convert: Dat=>Mpg/M1v/Mp3
2, >Tools>Split System Streams To M1v,Mp3
3. >Tools>DVD Split: Vob=M2v/AC3/Mp3

I Also Found VCDCutter Extracts Audio From Video very fast than others.

U can also Use VirtualDub. Open Video File. Then File>Save Wav. now U can convert this Wav as u desire with any converter.

There's also some paid softwares like xilisoft video to audio converter, imtoo video to audio converter and so on. but the trials of this softwares will not help u

If u Get any other good free video to audio converter then pls share here.

OP
S

swades

Broken In
Thanks Evryone 4 their help... M grateful to all.. Thanks once again..

My song xtractin prob is solved.. But still i didnt get 2 things..

1. The xtracted song is in mp3 format.. Ok.. Now i wanna use it as a ringtone 4 my 6630.. I have MP3 TO RINGTONE GOLD software.. When i tried openin that file in this, the file doesnt open.. Then i tried converting that song in mp3 format to wav using that same MP3 to RG s/w..It showed failure.. Why...? I couldnt unserstand...

2. I have SMART MOVIE CONVERTER for converting files from mpeg or dat to avi for my 6630.. I wanna know if there is any software that does the reverse or ulta ie convertin avi back to mpeg or dat..

Please help me again wid these 2 doubts.. Thanks

Last edited:

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
hell!!!!!!!
the mp3 that the VCD Cutter makes is not standerd......don't ask me the reason....u can listen to song in any mp3 player but u can't edit it in any of the sound editors nor can u convert it from any of the converters:(

and 4 ur second Q .....i m not sure.....but may be Nero Vision....

Last edited:

Raaza

Journeyman
ayush_chh said:
hell!!!!!!!
the mp3 that the VCD Cutter makes is not standerd......don't ask me the reason....u can listen to song in any mp3 player but u can't edit it in any of the sound editors nor can u convert it from any of the converters:(

and 4 ur second Q .....i m not sure.....but may be Nero Vision....

I'm extracting mp3 from videos (VCDCutter), editing with audacity, and converting with CD-DA Extractor 4 my Nokia N70, nothing wrong. I like audio coz it's not taking too much space ( 4 N70).

I've noticed that VCDCutter extracting audio much faster than other Extractors.

swades said:
Thanks Evryone 4 their help... M grateful to all.. Thanks once again..

My song xtractin prob is solved.. But still i didnt get 2 things..

1. The xtracted song is in mp3 format.. Ok.. Now i wanna use it as a ringtone 4 my 6630.. I have MP3 TO RINGTONE GOLD software.. When i tried openin that file in this, the file doesnt open.. Then i tried converting that song in mp3 format to wav using that same MP3 to RG s/w..It showed failure.. Why...? I couldnt unserstand...
Please help me again wid these 2 doubts.. Thanks

Which Format U Prefer?
I've N70 and don know which r the formats 6630 supports.
already I've converted those "VCDCUtter Mp3's" into AACPLUS using CD-DA Extractor. and working with my N70.

If it's not successful in ur case please go for any other method, or somebody shuld help

thnx

Last edited:

shaunak

Tux Fan
Q2>
there are truckloads of software that allow you to do it but most are paid.
the best freewares:
>AutoGK
>Gordian knot
search on sourceforge.net

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Raaza said:
I'm extracting mp3 from videos (VCDCutter), editing with audacity, and converting with CD-DA Extractor 4 my Nokia N70, nothing wrong. I like audio coz it's not taking too much space ( 4 N70).

thanks for the superb information dude........:)

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Virtual DUB is the best acc. to me...
Download:
Code:
*prdownloads.sourceforge.net/virtualdub/VirtualDub-1.6.16.zip?download
there is even a VirtualDUB for mpeg-2 videos
Download:
Code:
*fcchandler.home.comcast.net/stable/

And the best thing is its Open Souce, and FREE!!!

nach p

Journeyman
1. Virtual Dub to extaract audio in wav format
2. Sound Forge to edit songs and to give some effect and to convert in mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom