is there any phone with the following specifications?

prelude

Right off the assembly line
Important

Budget. Upto Rs 10000
Screen size more than 4 inch
Duel SIM
Android 4
Superb browsing experiance in 3G with acceptable screen resolution
No remarkable lag in performance
Good connectivity for SIM
Good battery backup

Not at all imprtant
Gaming
Multitasking
Camera
Vedio/audio

My back ground
I am a doctor and I require a reliable phone for my daily rrquirements which includes a lot of net browsing, few medical apps and receiving a lot of calls. Based on my research I am liking xolo 700 but not sure of reliablity of indian brAnds.......please suggest

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Under 10k you also look for Huawei G330 but sadly it is a single sim. If you want one with dual sim, then your only choice is Indian brands. they are reliable but (unluckily) if something goes bad, don't bother with services. Also check Micromax A110. Resolution in case of A700 is more but text should still be very much readable.

Try to get a hands on with Canvas 2 at a local store.

OP
P

prelude

Under 10k you also look for Huawei G330 but sadly it is a single sim. If you want one with dual sim, then your only choice is Indian brands. they are reliable but (unluckily) if something goes bad, don't bother with services. Also check Micromax A110. Resolution in case of A700 is more but text should still be very much readable.

Try to get a hands on with Canvas 2 at a local store.

Actually I wanted to avoid indian brands.... few minutes bsck I came across lenovo p700I .. I think its the mobile for me ...
Ok I ll have to spend bit more ( rs 11500) but ll get a superb battery backup of 2500 ....branded phone......any thoughts....any alternatives? Whats your opinion on lenovo p700 I ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Important

Budget. Upto Rs 10000
Screen size more than 4 inch
Duel SIM
Android 4
Superb browsing experiance in 3G with acceptable screen resolution
No remarkable lag in performance
Good connectivity for SIM
Good battery backup

Not at all imprtant
Gaming
Multitasking
Camera
Vedio/audio

My back ground
I am a doctor and I require a reliable phone for my daily rrquirements which includes a lot of net browsing, few medical apps and receiving a lot of calls. Based on my research I am liking xolo 700 but not sure of reliablity of indian brAnds.......please suggest
If you really are a doctor, god help us all :shock: :|

And also, if you want to advertise the Lenovo P700i, just say so, with a proper thread, no need to get into all this now :wink:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/169457-rs-11000-lenovo-p700i-indian-brands.html#post1829437

OP
P

prelude

And also, if you want to advertise the Lenovo P700i, just say so, with a proper thread, no need to get into all this now :wink:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/169457-rs-11000-lenovo-p700i-indian-brands.html#post1829437

Please be civilized , if you can provide some info please do

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
I have a xoloa800
specs wise xoloa700 is at par with the a800.

dual core 1ghz is good for browsing. I haven't tested 3G on it but it runs fine on wifi.
for browsing the resolution of 540x960 is very good as both the phones have 244ppi on a 4.5" screen, obviously the images on screen look very sharp and the ips display gives you accurate colors with very good viewing angles.
for 10k, xoloa700 is a streal but if you pay more you get a800 which has a very good cam with bsi sensor for amazing night shots.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

where do oyu find all these threads???

Please be civilized , if you can share some informantion please do....else go back to your cave in Kolkata.

"WHY SO SERIOUS"..:D

Personal advice-
If you want a cell for day to day heavy use, dont go with the android OS.. Requires a lot of battery and the option of charging it everytime may not be possible..

OP
P

prelude

Personal advice-
If you want a cell for day to day heavy use, dont go with the android OS.. Requires a lot of battery and the option of charging it everytime may not be possible..

What would you suggest instead of android for daily use?

Gollum

Collector
I would never suggest Nokia or a windows phone. Those are seriously overpriced and the OP can get any other andriod and still be on a safe side

tkin

Back to school!!
where do oyu find all these threads???

"WHY SO SERIOUS"..:D

Personal advice-
Right here: *webcache.googleusercontent.com/sea...00i+or+Indian+brands&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in
*i.imgur.com/slwIMmX.jpg

Anyway forget it, if you want a really feature rich phone under 10k get this: *www.gsmarena.com/pantech_burst-4429.php

Top Bottom