IS there any LCD 17' of 12K

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
casanova said:
Yup there are. I saw one from AOC but its resolution was 1280*1024 at 60Hz. Hey I missed in the last post, should have a good response time. Under 8ms
1280*1024 is no widescreen resolution dude. Divide 1280 by 1024 and you get a ratio of 1.25 which is not wide.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Could some give the price for 22" Dell/Veiwsonic widescreen LCD (actual market price not MRP). Also if u could give the address from where to buy these, I am from kolkata.
Any other brand with good responce time and spec. will also be helpful.

@sourishzzz1234
Sorry, I just did not want to start another thread so used yours.

premsharma

In the zone
I think viewsonic or AOC would be cheapest and reliable. See if you can get viewsonic at better price, it would be better buy. Google search by Viewsonic India [*ap.viewsonic.com/in] where to buy [*ap.viewsonic.com/in/buy/]. No Kolkata though only Mumbai & Chennai. Send them mail and ask thgem rates. Roop Technology PVT Ltd is the one from whom I am buying 19" wide

ViewSonic & Samsung only you should consider at thsi point. Specifically viewsonic. Check out ansk thses guys for prices. Check out specification on site.

Viewsonic India [*ap.viewsonic.com/in] where to buy [*ap.viewsonic.com/in/buy/]. No Kolkata though only Mumbai & Chennai. Send them mail and ask thgem rates. Roop Technology PVT Ltd is the one from whom I am buying 19" wide

Last edited:

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@shantanu & premsharma
Guys thanks for quick reply. Have heard about AOC but don't know how reliable it is. Also shantanu could you pls tell me the actual screen dimension (leave the border) of your 21" Dell and its exact model no.

Just found this one from Dell model: E228WFP for Rs.23500 + tax.
Could anyone qoute the price for this SAMSUNG 215T 21" *www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2006/07/07/samsung_syncmaster_215tw/1.html

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
Dell 2007WFP with 20"of viewing area and samsung 21" my friend bought it and its working fine his viewing area is 21" and its about 24000/- i think can tell you the model tomorrow

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@ shantanu
Thanks but I wanted the height and width of the screen (yours dell 21"), and pls do give the model no and exact price of your friends Samsung LCD tomorrow.

premsharma

In the zone
satyamy said:
which is the cheapest 17" LCD Monitor

Viewsonic 15" TFT VE510B 7,250.00

Viewsonic & samsung 17" should both be below 10,000 locally at your place. extract the better prices from them.

Roy.7986

Right off the assembly line
premsharma said:
what response time & other specs. Won't be available everywhere
sorry but right now i have the spec for only this model in 19" widescreen

Model No: FP937s
LCD size: 19"
Brightness(typ.):250 cd/m sq.
max. contrast:550:1
viewing angel: 160/160
Response time(rise+fall): 12(10+2)ms
max resolution: 1280x1024(SXGA)
input connector: D-sub/DVI

its the lowest ver. in 19" category but i belive the upper version have response time of 8ms or 6ms
its available in New Delhi Np

Address:
Skope BenQ IT Zone
105, Sahyog Building
58, Nehru place
Ph:26421039
26489444 / 555

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Roy, post other specs for 19" wide and 17" wide as soon as u get tem. I pln to buy it in Feb first week.
What is better a TFT or a LCD

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
drvarunmehta said:
No there aren't any 17" widescreens and even if they were they wouldn't have a 1280x1024 res. I have a 17" LCD myself.

There are 17inch wide screen,I saw yesterday at Comnet Vision nehru place, the brand was something I never heard of NU was the name native res is 1200x800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom