IS there any LCD 17' of 12K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
drvarunmehta said:
You forgot Samsung and Viewsonic which are the best brands in the market.

I did not forget them
their prices are little high

@assasin
viewsonic is better acc to me

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah SONY is really very much overpriced and even enhanced contrast feature is not available in the highest of all models

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Any idea how much a 19" wide lcd monitor supporting 1800*1600 res at 85Hz will cost. And what will 17" wide lcd monitor cost with the same resolution. Response time under 8ms

Last edited:

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
19" widescreen comes with a res of 1440x900. Cost is about 14k for Viewsonic VA1912wb and Samsung 940BW.
I don't think there are any 17" widescreens.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Yup there are. I saw one from AOC but its resolution was 1280*1024 at 60Hz. Hey I missed in the last post, should have a good response time. Under 8ms

Roy.7986

Right off the assembly line
You Should Try The BenQ FP71G its got the foll. specification

LCD size: 17"
Brightness(typ.): 260 cd/m
max contrast: 600:1
viewing angle: 160/160
response time(rise+fall): 12ms (9+3)
resolution (max.): 1280x1024(XGA)
input connector: D-sub

its price is around Rs.9800 in Np delhi. I am Planning to buy this :rolleyes: i read somewhere that it beats all other similar LCD in its category.:D

Last edited:

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
casanova said:
Yup there are. I saw one from AOC but its resolution was 1280*1024 at 60Hz. Hey I missed in the last post, should have a good response time. Under 8ms
No there aren't any 17" widescreens and even if they were they wouldn't have a 1280x1024 res. I have a 17" LCD myself.

premsharma

In the zone
Agree both Viewsonic and samsung in 19" wide are and in TFT monitors as a whole are better. What if you have to choose one either viewsonic at 5ms or samsung at 4ms ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom