IS there any ingame video collection site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushman9

Journeyman
OK OK shall i report this in a legal way . "I Have lost my Original RE4 DVD ,which i had purchased in retail ,now many months have passed and i want to view the game videos to refresh my memories ,can any Good Angel provide me with the in game cutscenes so that i can have some peace of mind".

Don't worry if you want i can also produce the bill ,But please tell me about the videos

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Ahh man discussing about piracy is strictly prohibited here.Read rules before you post.
Should I report this to mods??I think yes.

REPORTING...............

OP
ayushman9

ayushman9

Journeyman
OK OK shall i report this in a legal way . "I Have lost my Original RE4 DVD ,which i had purchased in retail ,now many months have passed and i want to view the game videos to refresh my memories ,can any Good Angel provide me with the game videos so that i can have some peace of mind".

Don't worry if you want i can also produce the bill ,But please tell me about the videos

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@The_Devil_Himself

Whats illegal in here??He's just askin for ingame videos. Even Mags like CHIP nd DIGIT provide ingame videos w/o any legal procedures. Its not illegal yaar nd no way be called piracy.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
aravind_n20 said:
@The_Devil_Himself

Whats illegal in here??He's just askin for ingame videos. Even Mags like CHIP nd DIGIT provide ingame videos w/o any legal procedures. Its not illegal yaar nd no way be called piracy.
No.. Ingame Video means Ingame Cutscens, sharing that is definitely illegal! They are meant to be only seen when playing games!

Trailers and Gameplay Videos are different!

OP
ayushman9

ayushman9

Journeyman
Now listen ,I am not asking for The Game itself ,i am only saying for in game videos .
Does that signify that eating salad will give us the bill of whole meal .that's ridiculous .

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
[xubz] said:
No.. Ingame Video means Ingame Cutscens, sharing that is definitely illegal! They are meant to be only seen when playing games!

Trailers and Gameplay Videos are different!

Dude you dint read his original post he mentioned DVDrip and all.

Stalker

Padawan
The_Devil_Himself said:
Dude you dint read his original post he mentioned DVDrip and all.

Yup, in his original post, he had written that he had got the DVD rip of the game & it didnt have the necessary videos! so he was asking other members to upload the cutscenes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom