Is there a way to bookmark posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess2

Banned
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, like I really care, but is there a way to bookmark threads so I can refer to them whenever I login?

OP
jxcess2

jxcess2

Banned
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/picccc.JPG
Free Image Host

What??

What I meant was, is there an option on the site itself to bookmark certain posts? If there isn't then I think digit shud keep such an option as it's a big headache for forum members to keep track of posts. Also the search feature doesn't always take u to required page, instead it just gives u the link to the beginning of the thread. U have to go thru each and every page of the thread just to find what u r looking for.

OP
jxcess2

jxcess2

Banned
right click on the number at the right end of the post title

Yeah thats ok but what if I wanted to track certain threads? For eg after I login, when I goto User CP it shud show me an option where I can bookmark certain threads which I wish to follow, rather than creating bookmarks on my browser.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
tht is what 18000 said, when u subscribe to a particular thread or reply in it, it will show in ur UCP on the front page if there is a new post in the corresponding thread ;)

like if u go to ur UCP now u should see this thread there

OP
jxcess2

jxcess2

Banned
I think I asked a very stupid question. But what really troubles me is, whenever I'm trying to find a particular section in a thread. When I do a search for it using certain keywords, it does bring up the search results but it only gives me links to the beginning of the thread not to the section itself. So I have to go thru each and every page of the thread to come to the right section.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
^^ There is an option to Show Results as : Posts in Search page. If you select Posts instead of Threads (default) you'll get all the posts you are looking for which you can click and open ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom