Is there a n95 4gb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Is there a n95 4gb? Or a new version of n95 in the market?(Not the n95 8gb or the china one)?

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

if its not there can anyone say that the n95 which we get now a days from the nokia priority shop,is it different from the one which was launched first?
I am asking because today i went for n95 and when i asked the priority center guy that there used to be problem with n95 battery he told that now a days the n95 version which comes has no battery problem!So i didnt took and am waiting for a reply from you guys!
Also not able to understand for which to go.. n95 or n95 8gb.. the price difference is too much.. nearly 10k difference!Will that make sense after using n80i

Pathik

Google Bot
The n95 8gb has no known problems... it has a bigger screen than the n95 and has 8gb internal storage... its definitely better than the n80i..

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

pathiks said:
The n95 8gb has no known problems... it has a bigger screen than the n95 and has 8gb internal storage... its definitely better than the n80i..
but does it make sense to buy now or shall wait a few days for a drop of price .or shall i go for n95 itself.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
If u r waiting for price drop...then another mobile will be launched... N95 came from 30k to 24k because n95 8Gb was to be launched..its upto u...

how much did they quote N95 8GB?

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

ya thats tru.. may be will go for n95 normal... but again i fear.. as it always happened.. i shall buy this and nokia will stop its support.. it has always happened with me :lol:

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
always get the successful fones....the support for such fones will always be in there for a long time. Suggestion is to go for N95 8GB. I saw the phone in action..

Its got better display, faster processer, more ram memory than N95 and its battery is 30% improved than N95

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
4GB SDHC cards are supported in N95....so you maybe buy one of those if you want 4GB storage space...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
pathiks said:
n95 8gb is 31k with a 2gb card.
why are they giving 2gb card with N95 8gb? It has 8gb built-in plus no memory card slot.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I think there should be a mod for regular N95 where the back panel is replaced with that of N95 8gb or the american version so that the bigger battery can be installed. That'll be great for current and future N95 owners.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
the.kaushik said:
now what is an americian version dude!
This is the american version or the N95-3: *www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/Nokia_N95_US_version_N95-3.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom