Is the Macbook Pro 13'' i5 perfect for my needs?

Nil_Seaman

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

i'm a student, and will start going to college from July. I need a notebook primarily for music production (Ableton Live & FL Studio) and also for other activities like web browsing, watching movies, coding etc.
And since i'll be on the move, the notebook should be rugged, have a long battery life and well, not so hard on maintenance. Also, I don't intend using it for gaming.

Is the Apple Macbook Pro 13'' the right notebook for my needs?

Another query that popped up in my mind, is;
is this specific model available under that student rebate scheme? On Apple catalogue i saw an MRP of RS 69,999. So how much cash will i save with the student rebate scheme.

aroraanant

Explorer
Macbook pro is the best laptop according to me but the main thing is you should be lil bit aware of Mac OS as sometimes it becomes difficult for people to use it.
dont look for any student scheme.
get it from ebay for only 58250,it is listed in deals of the week items.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. it would fit you need perfectly. for student discount, you need to check with Apple folks. It used to be around 5k if I am right.

aningbo

Broken In
Once you get a hang of Mac OS, you will wonder how you managed to use Windows OS! Just make sure your software has mac version as well or have a support using crossover.

BUT make sure you buy yourself Apple Care which will come to about 13k. Macbook Pro hardware is freaking expensive if the warranty expires. That macbook pro will come to around 62-63k depending on your area of purchase.

Top Bottom