Is State of Decay, worth playing?

gameranand

Living to Play
Haven't played the game but read reviews and saw the gameplay videos. Seems nice to me, you actually have to do something more than just killing Zombies in this game, looks like a proper Zombie survival game. :)

DVJex

In the zone
It is supposed to be good and has perma death btw. Not sure about how buggy the game is, since this thread died : Known Issues.
Recent patch fix : Notes, 2/12/2014
If you can live with the buggy nature of the game, get it or wait for a bigger discount.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Is it like WarZ/Infestation Survivor Stories? If yes, then it is going to suck.
If you love survival element in the game, then state of decay is highly recommended. You have to get constant supply of food, medicine, ammunition etc in order for you and your mates survival . Nothing hurts more in the game then permanent death of your character that you have spend hour to improve skill and stats . Game is beautiful , map is big enough and every house is explorable. Xbox controller is highly recommended though.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ No. I bought this game thinking that it will be more like Killing Floor rather than the stupid WarZ..... Now i need to off-load this from my inventory.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I have seen that this game is Single Player and that's it. I consider it would be something like KF. After going through lot of reviews, i got confused.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ My requirement is , a co-op zombie killer like KF or L4D or something like The Walking Dead. Not the WarZ crap(till today i regret for buying WarZ :X)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ My requirement is , a co-op zombie killer like KF or L4D or something like The Walking Dead. Not the WarZ crap(till today i regret for buying WarZ :X)

Coop zombie killer ? Plenty of games - Dead Island , Dead island riptide , Sniper Elite V2 Nazi zombie army ( Most fun coop i have played) . Dying light is launching in Q2 2014 . All the gameplay videos i have seen are epic - next gen visual , day-night cycle . It is like combination of mirror edge and Dead Island .

Top Bottom