Is Senheisser CX 200 worth it?

lordirecto

In the zone
I am creating this new thread after reading a few threads in this Audio section. My question is the title, is my CX 200 worth it?

To be more elaborate, I first had a Creative EP 630, which got damaged because of my carelessness. I then came across an online deal in sify shopping where I found Senheisser CX 200 for 1980 bucks. I read a few reviews online and bought it, only to find a very little difference between my earlier EP 630 and CX 200, was it wise of me to invest in CX 200?? I know I sound like I have been living under a rock forever.

I now came across a few threads in this section, to find so many names that I have never heard before! I also checked out a few reviews, and I think I am extremely outdated in this.

I am not very sure if I should get a new pair of ear phones as I have no idea how the earphones I just read perform. About my earphones usage habit, I use my CX 200 when ever I sit in front of my laptop. So its 99% of my time, I have my earphones on me.

I listen to music(mp3 @ 320 kbps, flac, HD music videos), games and movies. So my question is, am I missing a huge piece of music experience with my CX 200? If I do upgrade, how much percentage will my experience be improved? I also want to invest in the most bang for the buck earphones that I can possibly get, if I need/decide to upgrade.

NOTE: I can also go in for a pair of headphones if the performance offered is good.
As for my budget, I can spend a maximum of 3k.

Last edited:
OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
To MODS: Please close this thread as I have decided to buy a Alessandro Grado MS 1.

EDIT: Bought Alessandro Grado MS 1

Last edited:
Top Bottom