Status
Not open for further replies.

47shailesh

Security Exp
i currently live in Thane and Iqara is pretty fast available here.
So my question is it good.. anyone has used it..

Also tell me options..

I want no constraints on download capacity....

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I've used it... It's called YOU now. Tariff... Unlimited plans...

It was good earlier for me... 2-3 yrs back. Their prob... customer support.. most of them r not responsive.. not well-mannered.. they feel they r always right... even though their offices read... the customer is always right. They've some good offersthough. The speeds r not steady. They promised me 256 kbps.. when I didn't get even 10kBps, they gave an xcuse that their terms meant upto 256kbps not exact 256kbps! Now is that an xcuse.. This made me promptly shift on to BSNL Dataone.

If u r a so-so user.. not very demanding on 24x7 internet... YouTele's the way 2 go... else I'ld always say.. go the Govt way 8)

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Customer support... recently unreliability... big phone bills callin up these guyz everytime the net's disconnected.. callin up again to remind them... callin up again to tell them that nuthin happened yet...

Upto 256kbps clause... I used to get xact 256kbps speeds earlier.. when it was Iqara... but after change of hands.. YOU gives upto * speeds which means u might get a max of * but always'll b @ around 20-50% of that speed :D
I'ld recommend Sify or Govt broadbands... more standard solution... Sify has more broadband experience in India.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

i dont recommed going for pc. Sify has BS broadband experience in india

imported_angeldust33

Right off the assembly line
IqARA speed is unstable and has gone down over a period of time... i used to get 22-24 KBps on my !92 Kbps unlimite connection... now i get 20KBps at night and around 12-14 KBps in the day ... sometimes i even get as low as 4-6 KBps and most of my torrents refuse to go beyond 1KBps.... i called their guy and he has no clue how to help me .. he just gave me a few emails of some guys in the headquarters who never bother to reply....

i am considering a move to airtel.... and i am based in bombay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom