Is Photoshop CS3 worth upgrading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I am presently using Photoshop 7. I am not a pro and use it just for some photo editing etc. I wanted to know weather or not Photoshop CS3 is worth upgrading.

Thank you.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
From PS 7 to CS3, it is worth upgrade.

But since you do only basic photo editing, you must stick with PS7. But why don't you try CS3 yourself provided with Digit mag?

goobimama

 Macboy
The interface is jhakasss. At least for usability, I find the collapsible panels really helpful and keeps the clutter down. Plus, on the Mac it runs 3 times faster :)

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
is thr any issue for installing cs3...regarding system date as i heard....currently upgraded to cs2 from photoshop 6...not much into editing but surely gonna start...

ps: can u te me wich month digit provided cs3

Enjoy~!

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
CS3 contains many new features like quick selection, smart filters, 3d editing etc. Of these the feature qucik selection itself is well worth it because I remember a time when I used to spend a lot times just to select a picture from a photo without background. Just experience the quick selection and you will agree with me. Even I am also an amatuer like you. It is well worth the upgrade.

goobimama

 Macboy
3 times faster to CS2

Okay I admit its a little trick on my part. Its a mac thing cause of that switch to Intel processors and all. CS2 was like crawling...

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
CS3 is a revolution if you ask me personally ?
Dont even think and upgrade straight away with whatever means you wish to do it..!
Because if you want to proceed to go Pro on the usage that will help a lot..
The drop down effects and easy access to frequently used options is so good.Even there is a lot of change in the layering.However finding new options is tad. But nothing that daily usage cannot solve it.
Have fun cheers..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom