Is Nvidia GeForce 7300 Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
Well i am confusing big time about which graphic card to buy.
I find Asus's 7300 quite affordable but my question is whether it is good for high-end games which require good graphic card and also vista is coming which also needs a decent graphic card to work well.

Many people recommended the 7600 card,but i find it is priced over 10,000rs.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
7600GS is much better than 7300GS.....it costs around 8-9k.....
7300GS is 4.5k.........if u like playing games @mid res/settings then 7300GS would be enough...

mihirvashist

Journeyman
LegendKiller said:
Well i am confusing big time about which graphic card to buy.
I find Asus's 7300 quite affordable but my question is whether it is good for high-end games which require good graphic card and also vista is coming which also needs a decent graphic card to work well.

Many people recommended the 7600 card,but i find it is priced over 10,000rs.
i can't promise you of high-end gaming but yes you would be able to play mid-end games but with advanced features off.of course there are a lot of cards in the markets so i suggest that instead of making your mind and then going to buy ,go to shop ask the dealer to show you every card in your range and then decide what you have to buy....
and yes VISTA does need good graphics..actually more than just good graphics.....
and now my personal advice is that you go for 7600..yes its expensive but its worth it

Dhaval

Broken In
I have also ordered 7300, and its costing me about Rs 6000 /-after tax and all. 7600 is way out of my range, and anyways i am not a gamer. so i think 7300 is enogh for.
samrulez can you tell me where can i get the 7300 for 4.5 k , are you from mumbai ??. I stay in nagpur, and 6000 is for what i am getting 7300 for.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Dhaval nd @LegendKiller
Is it an ordinary 7300 or some 7300GS or 7300GT??7600GS costs around 4.5k nd GT costs around 6k. In most benchmarks 7300GT almost beats a 7600GS. Its due to that DDR in GT. But I would recoment 7600GS over 7300GT even if its 1k more as it could handle games more than 7300GT when heavy effects are pumped up.
----------------------------
@LegendKiller
GT is the topnotch varient. Just as powerful as Ultra but some 20~30 Mhz lower clocked than Ultra. It comes with GDDR3 class memory with over 1GHZ memory clocks.A normal 7600GT has clocks at 560/1400mgz for core/mem.
GS is a lil underclocked varient but still powerful than non GS nd LE. It carries DDR2 class mem ckocked at somewhat 700~900mhz. The 7600GS has around 400Mhz core nd 800Mhz of mem according to std nvidia specification.
U can always find factory oberclocked cards with clocks beyond nvidia std clocks like the XFX 7600GT XXX edition.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@sysfilez
which brand did u get? nd how many yrs do they provide warranty?nd plz give the core/mem clocks. What kinda cooling does it have[active or passive]?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@samrulez
hey thats prices r too high..
sysfilez got his 7600GS for 6.5k and I bought my XFX 7600GT for 11k one month back. Now it would have fallen atleast 500 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom