Is N73ME Worth Buying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi_7272

Broken In
people with n73me, .. i hve updated its firmware.. now the phone is hell lot faster ..:D .. have someone observed any camera performance improvement ..?

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Wht's d latest FW dude...Mine is 3.0705.1.0.31 Is it d latest or I have to update it :rolleyes: I think I have to wait b4 I buy it to prevent d update process :D
K one more thing I wana ask that somethime d music key doesn't works,so I have to restart d phone to make it active :mad: Did updating can fix it :?: THANKS!

yogi_7272

Broken In
the update is available thorough nokia software updater .. some ver 4 firmware .. now the phone is lot faster .. no hang ups .. and the music key works .. also i found out that cam performance is improved .. also for those ..who are concerned abt the lag of auto focus camera . i have found a soft that make use of this cam as fixed focus . so no lag and quality is quite good too ..:D

man .. soft support is what makes this symbian specially n73 rock ..:)

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
NO just wait for 1 yr. n may Nokia stop manufacturing it...Then u can gt it for 8k also :lol: Why wait if u want it :cool: Price decreasing is an tradition in electronics market :rolleyes:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
@deathvirus no1 hates the n73me
I meant i hated the N73 when i bought it .. didn't say that to anyone else ..

Howz the battery life of 5700 compared to N73......???
N73 is better here too :p it has a LiIon 1100 mAh , while the 5700 has a 900 mAh one

hpm-70 are earbuds!!! so they haf an inherent advantage of passive noise cancellation. how can you compare the two??
But these "earbuds" are extremely , and i mean EXTREMELY, soft .. unlike the SE earbuds .. so the one's with the 5700 tends to slip off many time , ..

Plus just as a advice .. if possible , just try the N73 headphone on the 5700 is possible .. u'll be shocked ..

man .. soft support is what makes this symbian specially n73 rock
U haven't use any OS8.1 or phones of that series ?? .. comparing the amount of apps i used on my 6630/6681 , N73 is an infant , and one of my primary reasons to hate the phone initially .. lol ..

yogi_7272

Broken In
deathvirus_me said:
I meant i hated the N73 when i bought it .. didn't say that to anyone else ..

N73 is better here too :p it has a LiIon 1100 mAh , while the 5700 has a 900 mAh one

But these "earbuds" are extremely , and i mean EXTREMELY, soft .. unlike the SE earbuds .. so the one's with the 5700 tends to slip off many time , ..

Plus just as a advice .. if possible , just try the N73 headphone on the 5700 is possible .. u'll be shocked ..

U haven't use any OS8.1 or phones of that series ?? .. comparing the amount of apps i used on my 6630/6681 , N73 is an infant , and one of my primary reasons to hate the phone initially .. lol ..

yeah but previously .. there was not a single decent phone with quality camera onboard with big screen .. is it .? symbian that it ..

hafees

In the zone
I bought N73 from Dubai when in Kerala it was priced 25000. It was almost 3000 Rs less. So I suggest buying from Dubai. It is one of the best phone Nokia ever produced. (Except the phone being a little slow). Has a very good screen, one of the best camera (along with K790). The only still camera which may perform better is N95.
I have even started a blog (before six months) about Nokia N73. Please check it out at *myn73.hafees.com

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Good site hafees! Keep it up ;)
2day I updated d FirmWare of my N73ME n now my phone becomes more speedy n smart :!: Espacially that now v can exit frm music player :razz: But after gt updated only 18MB phone memory remained. So I use 3 key format n now I have 35MB free phone memory! MORE MEMORY,MORE SPEED :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom