Is N73ME Worth Buying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
I wana but this phone...So could u tell me is this phone worth buying :?: Here,it's price is 17K .Currently using N70 :rolleyes: Thanks 4 ur suggestions :!:

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup absolutely... Its an awesome fone.. tho u shd get it in arnd 16k... also If u dont need the 3.2mp cam than get the 5700..

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If you can do without the 3.2 MP camera, go for 5700.
It has the new S60v3 FP1, a 16 Million color screen. Which is really topnotch!! The screen is crisp, and really worth it. Only downside is the 2Mp camera.

Also, if white color is ok with you, you could go for the normal N73, update it with firmware v4, and you would have all the features of N73ME. Go for ME only if you want the black color, and the the 2gb card which comes with it.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
n73me has 3.2 Mp cam with auto focus !!! when u can afford it by 4k more
i would recommend this winner instead of 12k 5700 and lose cam quality !!

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ but cam isnt evything.. 5700 has a revised os and an awesome display...
also i dont mind if i get a 2mp cam instead of a 3.2 for 4k less..

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hey I have seen my friend's n73 music edition..Really sexy.. Its so small and slimmer than the large photo given @GSMarena.:D How is its music quality compared to SE phones? Also How is the battery life..Coz such large display drain batteries fast!!

gcbeldar

In the zone
Presently I found Nokia Magicon for Rs. 16200 for N73M.

I have tried 6020, z550i, e50, 7610, n72, 5300, k750i, 3250

I found k750i as simple and best phone for though dont want multi-tasking.

Next is N73M is the best phone

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
WOW so much replies! Thank u guys for ur valuable suggestions ;) I compare both 5700 n N73ME. N73ME has large internal n MMC capacity,bright screen,gr8 camera,3D sound stereo speakers,light sensors,etc. and it looks cool against 5700 :razz: Only diff. is N73ME is OS9.1 n other is OS9.2 :neutral:

But I don't like N73's joystick n d back cover :evil: But much better than 5700 :rolleyes: Does someone know 5700 price :?:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom