Is N73ME Worth Buying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
5700 has a revised os and an awesome display...

N73ME has a bigger screen , thus higher pixel density ... compared both 5700 and N73 side by side , and the icons , text are definitely better on the N73 ..

About the OS .. S60 OS9.2 definitely has some advantages , but with the current N73 ME firmware update .. i don't hate my phone anymore ..

Plus , N73 ME has better loudspeakers than 5700 ..

And lastly N73 ME has a better camera .. a hell lot better ...

SO +1 for N73 ME .. worth the extra 4k's anytime ..

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Seems that more n more ppl voting for N73ME :D Now I'm quite sure abt it's advantages.Gona buy it within 2-3 days ;)

Pathik

Google Bot
@deathvirus no1 hates the n73me.. I hv myself recommended it many times.. But i wd rather save 4.5k and get a 5700 cos i dont use the cam much..

assasin

Banned
^^^ but with the lastest firmware update i think now audio quality of N73ME is better than 5700.so i think its worth spending the xtra 4.5k

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hey All! I got my N73ME today n really it's an amazing phone :razz: Also it comes with latest hindi n eng. songs :twisted: It looks gr8 n I love it so much :)
But there is one problem,it asks for an 'Activation Key' to play all that songs :!: So I scratch d card n send sms with given code to get d key.But it's been 6 hrs. I didn't gt d key :evil: I even fill-up d form in browser but nothing happened :( Why is it so n How 2 gt that key :?:

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
call the nokia customer(kasht ke maare) service
I contact them n d guy there assured me that he gona send me 100 sms to unlock all that songs,but I didn't gt any sms frm them :( I also send an sms to 5555 along with d scratch code but "no reply" :!: Any idea guys :idea:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ i don't understand one thing. why aint the content preactivated. its not like you are not paying for the cellphone. when you are paying for it. they should activate it! of corz let them continue wid drm but why should theuser go thru all these hassles. jus like oem computer manufacturers get windows activated, this should be preactivated too. many of my frenz haf complained abt this. it takes days to do so. many of them got frustrated and deleted those files...

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Yeah this is wht i wana say! I m@il Nokia Care abt this n also call them.They said that they going to send me 100 sms to activate all pre-loaded songs,but none a single sms I have received yet :evil: Did u guys wana say something on this :?: Where should I complaint abt it :mad:

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
How good are the headphones of 5700?

Just saw at futurebazaar, they are shipping 5700+1GB MicroSD @ 12.3K.

assasin

Banned
^^^ i feel the bass of HPM-70 is better than the bass of the headfones of 5700.

@reddick atleast u got the scratch card with ur N73ME.i didnt even get one.i called up Nokia CC, and the guy sent me 5 sms but not 1 song was activated.so i've deleted all the pre loaded songs.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
krazyfrog said:
^^ They're same as HPM-70.
they are not! they are headphones. hpm-70 are earbuds!!! so they haf an inherent advantage of passive noise cancellation. how can you compare the two?? u should compare the quality of n5700 headphones wid hpm-85.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom