4 GB Corsair 2*2GB
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Seagate 1 TB
I Ball Stunner Case
Samsung 22 inch
Logitech G15
Logitech 3 button scroll
APC Back UPS

I made This Configuration after Mixing Up Your Killer Rigs Of Different Budjets.

Can U tell Me weather this pc can be used to play middle class games.
Is this PC good
Suggest some games that will run on this configuration:?:
THank you for everything

Here's my new website
www.goleon4u.weebly.com

Last edited:

Manasvi Singh

Right off the assembly line
Its a nice multi-Media rig PC . Use cpu-z and check the clock rate of u r graphic card and post it. The graphic card it a bit obsolete for playing games at full glory. also write tje list of games that u wanna play.

OP
G

Goleon

Journeyman
Clocks
Core-450 MHZ
Shaders -1125MHZ
Memory-400MHZ

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

also write tje list of games that u wanna play.[/QUOTE said:
I Dont Know thats y i wanted you to suggest some

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Sorry to say, but, when did you bought this rig?? If its within 1-2months. You made a big mistake by going with Intel. At that budget you would have get much much better Gaming rig from AMD.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Dude you would have got a quad core and ATI 5770 easily in that budget. 9500GT is obsolate now. You didn't mentioned the monitor model no. So if I guess the budget of your monitor was 6k you would have got BenQ G2020HD @ 6k or much better 24" G2420HD @ 10k.

Anyway what was your budget??

BTW for your query with 9500GT you can play all the recent titles. But in med settings and some games in low settings.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Sorry to say, but, when did you bought this rig?? If its within 1-2months. You made a big mistake by going with Intel. At that budget you would have get much much better Gaming rig from AMD.

not big mistake. just he got wrong & old stuff. and he himself closed his upgrade path.

if u want change, change the default PSU. get something like VIP 500W Gold/FSP Saga II 400W. for graphics card, get HD5670 512Mb. anything lower and u won't be able play games at full HD. even if u manage play game @ full HD, u'll get too less FPS to enjoy anything except slide shows.

OP
G

Goleon

Journeyman
My monitor is samsung Syncmaster 933 22'inch
My budjet was 40,000

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Cmon guys give me some advice on how o do better with this pc without changing the hardware

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I would say not to think it of. Coz you have already done that. Now enjoy your new PC. Don't feel sad thinking of what you'd 've get.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Cmon guys give me some advice on how o do better with this pc without changing the hardware

what u brought is good. but old. & is not value at all. you seriously wasted more than 5k when u'll get much better performance with an AMD rig. also your rig can't be upgraded. its LGA775. now running is LGA1366/1156. next year 1155 will come out.

you stuck in one place. well i'll say, after 2years change it. for now change PSU + graphics card.

OP
G

Goleon

Journeyman
Well Thak u for making me realize my mistake. I will be changing my GPU and PSU soon.
Thank u for ur advise. You all are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom