is media doing the right thing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber

my name defines me
i read an article about a person JACOB(disabled-no legs) who has won the world wrestling championship.well i did not even read a small article anywhere else about hm all my life.whereas sania and others are being pampered by the media.what do u think???:mad:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Media only shows what most of the public want to see...sometimes we are also to be blamed

mmharshaa

Answers everything
Media only shows what most of the public want to see...sometimes we are also to be blamed
Exactly...Who wants to see the victory of a physically challenged wrestler when compared to s**y sania???? Society is more or less responsible for these kind of things....:!::!:
And Of course, Media, to win their ends and fill their pockets, never hesitate to pamper those scraps!!!

chooza

Journeyman
Exactly...Who wants to see the victory of a physically challenged wrestler when compared to s**y sania???? Society is more or less responsible for these kind of things....:!::!:
And Of course, Media, to win their ends and fill their pockets, never hesitate to pamper those scraps!!!
U r right Brother. Its us who want to see the celebs and do not pay attention else. U will also agree that on any sport channel, I dont know much, but I haven't seen the coverage of Olympics for Disables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom