Is MAX PAYNE 3 coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Max Payne 3 in not coming.Remedy are currently working on Alan Wake.
For more info go to that link: *www.alanwake.com/forum/

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
This unnecessory vista exclusiveness sucks , if the game can run on a 360 it can work on XP too. If the game was using exclusive dx10 features and could not be possible on the dx9 generation of cards it would never come on a 360. Alan wake would be on xp if they wanted to . I ran games on vista RC1 and they ran like sh*it. Although this does not represent the experience on the full version of vista with proper nvidia vista drivers(as in my case) but the current picture is thumbs down. Crysis is not a vista exclusive , the vista version will enjoy the perks of Dx10 but they have not forgot the huge number of xp gamers who r not in position to switch over vista as it comes out. According to crytek 'if you have Windows Vista and an older DirectX 9 card, you should still see better performance with Windows Vista than Windows XP, even if the hardware remains unchanged'. Sounds good but its yet to be seen.
The game companies(other than MS game studios) will be fool to produce vista exclusives so early , the adaptation of the new os by users will take time.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Indyan said:
Remedy doesnt have anything to do with MP, as the rights have been sold too Take2.

I havent seen any conclusive evidence about MP3. From where are you getting vista and xbox360 exclusiveness thing? That applies to Awake but its a different game.

That was in reference to Alan Wake. Max Payne 3 is as good as dead.

Third Eye

gooby pls
aakash_mishra said:
You broke my heart tech_mastermind...........

Really I don't like to play games but MP2 was awesome. It was my first game on my PC. I am waiting for MP3 since I finished MP2

Man ! I am the also the die hard fan of Max Payne Series,Remedy broke our heart by saying we are currently developing Alan Wake :( .Hope someone will work on it soon. :)

Last edited:

blackleopard92

In the zone
wiki said:
It was also claimed that the game is unlikely to run on single-core systems, but hyper-threading enabled Pentium 4 CPUs may be able to run it with significantly reduced detail.
well, a system upgrade would be needed now.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Vista and X360 exclusive is Alan Wake, is Max Payne 3 too Vista esclusive.

Anyway, AW is from the creators of MP and it requires a min of dual core which might include some P4 HTs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom