Is 'Jai Ho' AR Rehman's best song?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
[tamilz]
Me too from Thirunelvelli, though for the sake of peers, refer to town as Madurai
"arre tera gaon kahaan hai?"
"thirunelveli"
"kya?"
"madurai ke paas"
"kya?"
"theek hai bh***d, Chennai. Khush?"
"arre, tu madrasi hai!"
"fml" :|

It's happened countless times. Anyways, been there just once, 10yrs ago. So dont remember. :D

About the next meet, paakalaam. Ippo college admissions aagatum. CET score chonennaa manum paidhum. AIEEE quota FTW :p
[/tamilz]

A R Rahman is not the same as he was :( or maybe metal has changed my train of thought.

:D:D:D:D

BTW AR Rahman is not as he was before. Still VV(Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya) in tamil is a superb-hit and i still admire his music, but he has to regain his old form.

J

jxcess007

rahman is a DJ not a musician. calling him the mozart of chennai is an insult to mozart. he is a big copy cat. he very smartly disguises his copied tunes behind heavy beats and computer sounds which makes it difficult to catch him. take the case of his song "humma humma". This was very clearly copied from MJ's black or white. listen to both songs carefully u will find that humma humma is just a slower rendition of black or white. likewise many of his songs have their beats copied from various european and arabic songs. I dont understand what category to classify rahman's music under. Is it rock, trance, ...? All I can say is it cant be classified coz it's nothing but remixed crap.

J

jxcess007

rahman is a DJ and not a musician. He is a big copy cat, copying music from arab and european countries and very smartly disguising them with loud beats and computer sounds. I don't know what genre his music belongs to, rock, trance,...? I think it's all a load of horse crap. And I think it's an insult to Mozart to call rahman, the mozart of chennai. Mozart was a true composer, not a remix artist.

Baker

Albicelestes
my favourite will be

1:Taal ---- simple superb [nahin samne]
2: Dil se --- Ai ajnabee
3:Roja [tamil] --- "Pudhu Vellai Mazhai"
3:kandu kondain
4:Minsara kanavu --- vennilave
5: Duet ---- En kadhale [really really romantic]

Last edited:
Top Bottom