Is it wise to buy refurbished LG G2 16GB for 8.5k?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
I am looking for a good device under 8k and I zeroed in LG G2 16GB D802 model. I am getting it for 8.5k, the reason I want to buy it because of Camera, display and performance, though i would use it for whatsapp browsing and casual games like 8ball, Sudoku. And. I am more attracted to device because of its looks, please don't suggest Xiaomi or Lenovo because mind is more inclined towards Samsung, LG, Apple, Huawei, Asus.

kewlresist

Right off the assembly line
there are lots of factors to consider while buying a refurbished device. like who has refurbished the device: the original manufacturer or any third party? are there any warranty benefits? i remember watching on youtube an unboxing video of a refurbished Galaxy S7 Edge bought on amazon.in and it was clearly a duplicate device and not an original S7 Edge. so, there are many things to be considered cautiously. where are you going to buy the refurbished LG G2? i would suggest to go with new device. my wife is using Honor Holly 2 Plus which comes for 8499 and it is a quite good device. premium looks for the budget, good build quality, nice battery backup, decent performance, nice camera.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Depends on the condition of the phone, how it was used. I find it hard to believe most users nowadays, so might advise you to skip the deal. You can get a Moto G Turbo new for that price, yeah I know different league but its more than enough I think.

OP
RON28

RON28

Cyborg Agent
there are lots of factors to consider while buying a refurbished device. like who has refurbished the device: the original manufacturer or any third party? are there any warranty benefits? i remember watching on youtube an unboxing video of a refurbished Galaxy S7 Edge bought on amazon.in and it was clearly a duplicate device and not an original S7 Edge. so, there are many things to be considered cautiously. where are you going to buy the refurbished LG G2? i would suggest to go with new device. my wife is using Honor Holly 2 Plus which comes for 8499 and it is a quite good device. premium looks for the budget, good build quality, nice battery backup, decent performance, nice camera.

I bought it from aliexpress.

Beth641

Right off the assembly line
it all depends on the condition. we cant suggest you without having a look on it. but you can have a try by using it for little time

D

Deleted member 118788

LG G2 used to be a gem of it's time. It was my first phone and you can go ahead with it.

OP
RON28

RON28

Cyborg Agent
I got my mobile after 24 days, didn't paid any custom duties :D

*s16.postimg.org/gdexab91x/IMG_20161108_WA0009.jpgimagen

Installed Custom ROM based on CM13 on the day i receive it :p

*s16.postimg.org/hxisbpvph/Screenshot_20161110_103528.png

*s16.postimg.org/iobihhy2t/WP_20161110_004.jpg

uploading images

Minion

Conversation Architect