Is it to safe to purchase Chinese Phones from online Sites?

pankaj.

Broken In
Hi,

Just found good cheap Alternates for Samsung S3 ,

Should i buy one ? Knock Off Archives | Page 2 of 40 | Gizchina.com

Anyone brought these Chinese phones ? from any site please share.

Thanks

bubusam13

Human
I don't understand why people are opting for over sized phones. A phone size should be easy to carry in pockets. I have seen few carrying S3 in hands like ladies wallet. Better buy a tablet then.

OP
P

pankaj.

Broken In
Hi,

MMX and karbon also came from china.

People buy them

Need a big screen phone because Tablet are not allowed in Office :p

I want to connect my PC through 3g to do my creative coding work in that while i m not busy.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Stay away from chinese phones you ask why?
Doomgiver had said this in some other thread "They skip certain important part's in phone etc etc"
1)They're quality is crap
2)No FCC testing
3)It's crap

Well but their "Qulaity" is better than these chinese, and mmx has already become the best tablet maker in our country :)

see, the cheao chargers are cheap coz they have cheap components... infact, many of them dont follow safety guidelines, to cut prices.

example :
they may skip out on a few resistors and diodes to decrease cost... so that instead of giving steady current, it gives a jerky signal. if you know about electronics, then you know how important it is to put in proper diodes in rectifier circuits.
read doomgivers post

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Hi,

People buy them

Need a big screen phone because Tablet are not allowed in Office :p

I want to connect my PC through 3g to do my creative coding work in that while i m not busy.

chinese phones are not safe. they are a health hazard. if you want cheap phones, buy spice, micromax etc.

OP
P

pankaj.

Broken In
Hi,

Yup all these phones are use and throw
Thanks for reminding me :)

what i think that any phone i buy is use and throw except if its from samsung or nokia

but i m not a big heart to spend 30K plus for mobiles :-D

so why should i pay more for indian manufactures when I knew they are coming from china.

just go 4 china and remove middleman (so called indian manufactures ). I can have 3 Mobile in 30 K.

My requirement is ICS , 1 Gb Ram & big Screen.

any suggestions for my dumb view :-D

Thanks

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ You seriously din't read what we posted right?
Chinese phone's are health hazards they don't have proper quality testing
In your requiremnt Mmx A110 is really good!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well why is chinese phones so cheap? they don't have quality, radiation tests etc etc...and probably 0 after sale support.
Your better of with mmx, mind you their quality is good their tablet funbook a re branded chineese tablet, but yes with quality testing after sale support has turned out to be one of the most selling tablets in india

Well this phone is well within your budget posting it again for you
*micromaxsuperfone.com/a110.html

vineet09

Broken In
Yes it is very safe> You should always buy chinese phones..LOL man. What are you thinking? Chinese are the worst sellers? Do you know a big global successful brand that has ever come out of china? They are ****. The minute you complain about their products, you are on their block list.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i also remember issues regarding IMEI with chinese phones...don't know if it is rectified...but its not worth the risk

Top Bottom