Is it possible to make money from online lottery type sites?

quicky008

Technomancer
I've been reading reports of people who have made lots of money while they were casually browsing through some sort of online gambling/lottery websites.Apparently through some glitch in the website's code,they received a substantial amount of money by simply signing up at these websites.

Are any of these reports actually true?Are there any legitimate websites that allow people to try their luck in lotteries and win considerable sums of money?

This post may look rather asinine-but if there is any degree of truth to these reports,then i would like to try my luck at such lotteries and see if i can win something-afterall,getting free money doesn't hurt,right?

Also can anyone suggest any reliable website where elderly or low-income individuals can make money by working from home?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I've been reading reports of people who have made lots of money while they were casually browsing through some sort of online gambling/lottery websites.Apparently through some glitch in the website's code,they received a substantial amount of money by simply signing up at these websites.

Are any of these reports actually true?Are there any legitimate websites that allow people to try their luck in lotteries and win considerable sums of money?

This post may look rather asinine-but if there is any degree of truth to these reports,then i would like to try my luck at such lotteries and see if i can win something-afterall,getting free money doesn't hurt,right?

Also can anyone suggest any reliable website where elderly or low-income individuals can make money by working from home?
These are all scams. So many I know lost their monies on this.

Even online Rummy is also same kind.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

OP
quicky008

quicky008

Technomancer
i thought as much.

But can anybody recommend some websites that allow cash-strapped folks to make some money by working from their homes?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i thought as much.

But can anybody recommend some websites that allow cash-strapped folks to make some money by working from their homes?
There are so many projects online like this:Jobs, Employment | Freelancer
And make sure your BB connection is secure.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes, freelancer like platform like Upwork is best to get the "work from home" jobs of your liking.
Just don't fall in one of those scams!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i thought as much.

I can tell you this,if you want some quick money without the effort(the kind which matters) then there is no "morally right way of making money online". Case in point,I remove almost 10-15 spam posts every day posted from Indian IPs advertising completely foreign product.Do you think these people do it for fun,nope,they do it for money.Just look into newspaper classifieds of any job promising money working online from home for housewives & grandpas & 90% of the time it is basically a hiring for spammer.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I can tell you this,if you want some quick money without the effort(the kind which matters) then there is no "morally right way of making money online". Case in point,I remove almost 10-15 spam posts every day posted from Indian IPs advertising completely foreign product.Do you think these people do it for fun,nope,they do it for money.Just look into newspaper classifieds of any job promising money working online from home for housewives & grandpas & 90% of the time it is basically a hiring for spammer.
Whitestar_999
The legal way of earning legitimately monies is what my ex-wife did or does leaving my baby kid with me.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whitestar_999
The legal way of earning legitimately monies is what my ex-wife did or does leaving my baby kid with me.

I am not sure what you meant by above,of course there are legal ways of earning money online too.This thread is about "quick/shortcut" way of making money online.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone know how to get started with freelancer without skills?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't that a bit oxymoronic? Why would anyone pay you money if you have no skills?(assuming jobs that need skills,click farmers/spammers though just need typing & persistence skills).

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Isn't that a bit oxymoronic? Why would anyone pay you money if you have no skills?(assuming jobs that need skills,click farmers/spammers though just need typing & persistence skills).

By no skills i mean less effort and easy little bit earning.Any such online jobs?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thats quite an investment

Nothing comes for free and easily.
But everything goes very easily.
Go to Gambling house, you will loose everything.
I have seen my own relatives losing huge amounts.
Its like an addiction.

So Uber or Ola is the best way if you can raise a loan.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Nothing comes for free and easily.
But everything goes very easily.
Go to Gambling house, you will loose everything.
I have seen my own relatives losing huge amounts.
Its like an addiction.

So Uber or Ola is the best way if you can raise a loan.

Yeah but raising a loan as student is not easy.Hardly any bank would approve for loan

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah but raising a loan as student is not easy.Hardly any bank would approve for loan

They approve but the institute must be a tier-1 for them to seriously consider.The student loan defaults have been rising in the banks for some time now hence the cautious approach.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Try this :
You are being redirected...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Just my two paise: Yes, you can win a huge amounts of money from lotteries but note that the odds are abysmally low to get a jackpot. So low that perhaps one in a million will get the jackpot. Also there are lots of proofs of people losing their savings pursuing lotteries. So, if you are okay with those odds, then go ahead and try your luck.

OP
quicky008

quicky008

Technomancer
how about the stores/street sellers who deal in lottery tickets?Are these so-called lotteries even legit?Has anyone ever won anything by purchasing these tickets?

@topgear:i tried that registering myself at that site but they said i was not eligible to participate as i wasn't the sort of candidate they were looking for! Go figure!

Top Bottom