Is it possible to make money from online lottery type sites?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ok how about investing small amount in share market for few months or a year to get guaranteed decent returns? Isn't this easy way?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok how about investing small amount in share market for few months or a year to get guaranteed decent returns? Isn't this easy way?

There's no grantee of anything on the stock market - yes, there are bluechips which are relatively safer but then we have the kinds of Yesbank, PCjweller, Rcom, Idea just to name a few

Last edited:

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Apparently through some glitch in the website's code,they received a substantial amount of money by simply signing up at these websites.
This would be when a hacker detects and uses some flaw. Such flaw can affect many things, like when a hacker exploited ethereum and started generating thousands for himself.
Ignore the lottery type websites. They are a win for the owner..
About making money with simple jobs online, some good jobs are out there. But since so many many people interested, competition is too high. Suggestions:

redditors for hire : This is a top community for serious work rates below 15$ / hour are not allowed. Sometimes there are simple jobs like virtual assistants, and even data entry, customer support. One way to stand out here, would be to make a very honest earnest video, talk in clear english. I don't know this would actually work, but the point is effort to be made in standing out

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
how about the stores/street sellers who deal in lottery tickets?Are these so-called lotteries even legit?Has anyone ever won anything by purchasing these tickets?

@topgear:i tried that registering myself at that site but they said i was not eligible to participate as i wasn't the sort of candidate they were looking for! Go figure!

It's a legitimate website but may be only for people from Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore ...

Top Bottom