Is hacking legal or illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
aj27july said:
everyone knows that hacking in definitely illegal
hacking is not illegal .... as stated what u hack and what u do with what u hack is what makes ur actions legal or illegal

rrkar

Right off the assembly line
hacking is legal as long as hackers are not engaged in stealing the data of others.else it is definitely illegal..

Aberforth

The Internationalist
rrkar said:
hacking is legal as long as hackers are not engaged in stealing the data of others.else it is definitely illegal..

Depends on whose data they steal. If Indian intelligence steal foreign sensitive data, it isn't going to be any bit illegal in India.

rochela

Right off the assembly line
i am a computer programming in java so i need a code to these software called bank comersus software because i want to write a software of that type so i need to have the knowledge of that software that is

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
This is like asking if a Knife is illegal. Sure I mean I could use a Mac Air to slice cake.... Its the intent that describes whether hacking is illegal or not. In the Indian Law I don't recall seeing a classification Black or White Hats.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
i am a computer programming in java so i need a code to these software called bank comersus software because i want to write a software of that type so i need to have the knowledge of that software that is

And you bumped this year old thread for that? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom