Proccy - Intel I5 2500 or I5 2400
Mobo - Intel H67 BL
Ram - Corsair 4gb 1333MHz
HDD - 1 TB Wd or Seagate
Monitor - Dell 21.5" ST 2220 L
Dvd writer - Lg 22x
Cabinet - Zebronics Bijli or Coolermaster C330

Future Upgradtions
Graphics card - ATI Radeon HD 5670 or HD 5770 (512mb or 1gb)

No other changes in 5 years. Expect to cost Within 35K without Graphics card.
So please tell me Corsair VX450 is enough for this config even after graphics card is installed

Thanks in Advance

ssengupta

Broken In
VX 450 will be more than enough even CX 400 will do.But if you are willing to spend more then I will suggest you to get a Seasonic S12II 430W for 3k or S12II 520W for 3.5k. VX 450 have some issues with UPS.

OP
J

jaicektm

Broken In
VX 450 will be more than enough even CX 400 will do.But if you are willing to spend more then I will suggest you to get a Seasonic S12II 430W for 3k or S12II 520W for 3.5k. VX 450 have some issues with UPS.

any serious problem with UPS

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
VX450 will be more than enough. I would stick to VX450W over CX400 (to have a bit breathing space for PSU and easier for future upgrades).

also check FSP Saga II 500W PSU

manoprabhu77

Broken In
I am using Corsair VX450 till now no issues with my UPS.

I am using a 8 Year old Numeric 500VS UPS

No issue with UPS you can go head and buy.

acewin

Point Blanc
@ssen, buddy the issues you are talking about is pure sine wave output tell me if I am wrong, otherwise be specific on it.
there are many people who can clear your doubts about it

ssengupta

Broken In
@ssen, buddy the issues you are talking about is pure sine wave output tell me if I am wrong, otherwise be specific on it.
there are many people who can clear your doubts about it

No boss. On TechEnclave forum several VX 450 posted their experience. One of them had to RMA 3 times to get his problem sorted out. Some user had to send his UPS for RMA quite a few times. Several users are getting a buzzing sound while on battery. But the problem dont exist on the VX 550 model. Most of the case I mentioned is coupled with APC 650VA UPS.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Said it a very long time ago, even before saying it on other forums. VX450 are not as good as they used to be. Its happening over a year now. Consider Seasonic S12II 520. You get Antec EA430 but don't know who their distri is and their rep for replacement policy (unless someone is ready to take 1 for the team :p)

Top Bottom