Iron Man 3 Teaser Trailer

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
There is no hint of Scarlet in the IM3 trailer.
I wonder how many would watch IM3 without her :lol:

It's going to be Magic(Ten rings) Vs Mind (Ofcourse, Stark's intelligence)

There is one more villain which people have overlooked..that is the guy pearce character aldrich who in the comics is the one who sells the extremes virus to the terrorist..in fact its shown in the trailer when tony says there are 100's of people who want to kill him...so mandarin/aldrich vs iron man most likely..

I have heard rumors somewhere that agent maria hill might make an appearance..not sure..but shane black did say there will not be many avengers interruptions in the story like IM2...

Also not sure how much of magic will marvel show with mandarin..marvel says they have made his character more grounded...so up in the air on this one..

Flash

Lost in speed
The villains are Firepower and [URL="*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_Man_(comics)#Film"]Radioactive man[/URL]

Rumours say "Ant-Man" will be featured in post-credits of IM3, just like the intimation of Thor's arrival in IM2 with the Mjolnir.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
There is no hint of Scarlet in the IM3 trailer.
I wonder how many would watch IM3 without her :lol:

It's going to be Magic(Ten rings) Vs Mind (Ofcourse, Stark's intelligence)

I am definitely in For Iron Man 3 , trailer looked promising.

Well You have Rebecca Hall , she looked pretty good in the trailer ...

Also I have heard that there is a possibility that the Ten Rings are Symbolic and dont shoot fire , ice and stuff , I wonder what will Mandarin do then - Kung Fu . But I see a shade of Joker in Ben Kingsley Portrayal of Mandarin .

*img255.imageshack.us/img255/6961/53429296680800441582126.jpg

look at the chest plate on his left , it says LT. COL. James Rhodes

This kind of confirms that it is RHODEY in the Iron Patriot Armor .

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
The villains are Firepower and [URL="*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_Man_(comics)#Film"]Radioactive man[/URL]

Rumours say "Ant-Man" will be featured in post-credits of IM3, just like the intimation of Thor's arrival in IM2 with the Mjolnir.

thanks..didn't realise that firepower is also there...antman-well that would be surprising because the release date has been postponed to 2015..after avengers..if anything it makes more sense to bring him in avengers 2

I am definitely in For Iron Man 3 , trailer looked promising.

Well You have Rebecca Hall , she looked pretty good in the trailer ...

Also I have heard that there is a possibility that the Ten Rings are Symbolic and dont shoot fire , ice and stuff , I wonder what will Mandarin do then - Kung Fu . But I see a shade of Joker in Ben Kingsley Portrayal of Mandarin .

*img255.imageshack.us/img255/6961/53429296680800441582126.jpg

look at the chest plate on his left , it says LT. COL. James Rhodes

This kind of confirms that it is RHODEY in the Iron Patriot Armor .

LOL..i thought mandarin character felt like bane tbh... :p

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Yeah an Ant-Man scene should be in post credit Avengers 2 as the movie is slated to be first in phase 3 , but may be they will introduce him in the Avengers 2 .

May be a Guardian of Galaxy scene in post credit scene in IRON MAN 3 .

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Yeah an Ant-Man scene should be in post credit Avengers 2 as the movie is slated to be first in phase 3 , but may be they will introduce him in the Avengers 2 .

May be a Guardian of Galaxy scene in post credit scene in IRON MAN 3 .

Actually this is the part i am most excited about..as to how they will set up the avengers 2...we knew in phase 1 it would be about the formation of avengers...GOTG scene might feature but they haven't even done the casting of any of the characters..i reckon thanos will feature in post credit scene..which will lead to GOTG...another possibility would be to show the continuity of thor 2 in the movie like they did with iron man 2...

to me realistically it might be thor in post credit scene because the shooting for thor 2 was simultaneously going on with iron man2..thor 2 shooting is still going on..

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
bumping this...

*sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/164471_10151455089472290_888232834_n.jpg

heard hulkbuster armour is in this trailer...

govinda123

Right off the assembly line
Looking forward to this movie, Liked the first one more then the second one. Lets see how this fares.

Flash

Lost in speed
So, any new info about IM3?

*www.cinemablend.com/images/news/36124/_1362409921.jpg

New Iron Man 3 Poster Spotted As Fans Await New Trailer - CinemaBlend.com

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Hulkbuster Armor is Confirmed, the third and final theatrical trailer was leaked (very low-res Spanish dub) it showed a Hulkbuster armour . The Trailer will be probably out tomorrow.
Here is more news Low-Quality New IRON MAN 3 Theatrical Trailer Leaks - Hulkbuster Armor Confirmed

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
there is more news of him going to space in the end & a possible connection to the guardians of the galaxy movie...

Sweves

Broken In
I don't really watch movies, but IronMan3 is something that I would not miss. I have seen the first 2 installments. So far it's the only movie that has kept me awake from start to finish.

Top Bottom