Iron Man 3 Teaser Trailer

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

a trailer for the trailer :lol: official trailer should be releasing tomorrow I guess.

EDIT: Iron Man deserves his own thread.. so didn't post this in the Youtube thread :p

Edit 2: Its up

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Yes this is the teaser to the teaser released on fb when the counter hit 100%..the trailer is coming out tomorrow night..for us would be wednesday...

TRAILER IS OUT!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
updated.. Iron Man has some competition now :D

is that CAP in Iron Man Suit? looking at the stars its definitely Cap's style and design

Flash

Lost in speed
updated.. Iron Man has some competition now :D

is that CAP in Iron Man Suit? looking at the stars its definitely Cap's style and design

From what i've read, its Rhodey in "Iron patriot" kind of Armor.
Haven't you noticed the shoulder-minigun at 2.00, that's the signature of War machine.

That's an EPIC trailer.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yes.. War Machine is possible but I think he will be using a different suite.. but this color scheme is definitely from Cap's wardrobe.. let see if Rhodes was a follower of Captain America :p

Flash

Lost in speed
Yes.. War Machine is possible but I think he will be using a different suite.. but this color scheme is definitely from Cap's wardrobe.. let see if Rhodes was a follower of Captain America :p

That's Iron Patriot for sure.
In real Marvel Comics, Norman Osborn (Yes, the Green Goblin) is the Iron-patriot.

Official ‘Iron Man 3′ Photos Reveal Iron Patriot, Mark XLVII Armor and The Mandarin | Film School Rejects

But i guess, it's just an armor in IM3.

Last time someone said the same for Avengers.

Man, i still love Avengers for the eye-drooping effects.
It's far better for a science-fiction movie.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
That's Iron Patriot for sure.
In real Marvel Comics, Norman Osborn (Yes, the Green Goblin) is the Iron-patriot.

Official ‘Iron Man 3′ Photos Reveal Iron Patriot, Mark XLVII Armor and The Mandarin | Film School Rejects

But i guess, it's just an armor in IM3.

Man, i still love Avengers for the eye-drooping effects.
It's far better for a science-fiction movie.

:duh2: I didn't know about Iron Patriot :duh2: :facepalm:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
No..that is the iron patriot armor worn by rhodey that is war machine..they don't hold the rights to osbourne as sony has it...so

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
the war machine armor is re-painted with cappie's colors. god knows why :confused:
and white boys have a certain affinity for BK playing non white boy characters(like gandi and now mandy)
the guy who played kaz mishima in the tekken film would be much more suited for mandarin's role

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
the war machine armor is re-painted with cappie's colors. god knows why :confused:
and white boys have a certain affinity for BK playing non white boy characters(like gandi and now mandy)
the guy who played kaz mishima in the tekken film would be much more suited for mandarin's role

first of all...the original iron patriot armor which war machine wears now was made by norman osbourne to showcase his role as captain america(the leader) and iron man for a group known as dark avengers...maybe as a tribute they are using it..marvel are known to give hints here & there in their movies....regarding ben kinsleys role as mandarin-well in the comics mandarin is chinese,but i read some interview before from marvel saying they are altering that a bit so in the movies,he may not necessarily be a chinese person...although i do wonder as well as to y he lands asian character roles...lol..they had some casting issues with mandarin-they did find a asian actor to reprise but that particular actor withdrew in the last minute...

Immature audience.

also Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>> iron waala

Pls not the marvel dc flame war-one of the most stupidest fights ever...

Flash

Lost in speed
There is no hint of Scarlet in the IM3 trailer.
I wonder how many would watch IM3 without her :lol:

It's going to be Magic(Ten rings) Vs Mind (Ofcourse, Stark's intelligence)

Top Bottom