IrDA MA 660 Blues (Unable to install in XP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I had baught this thing a long ago to use it with irda stuff like phones (most probably) but all phone I had were either with bluetooth or nothing ie. most basic phones too.

So recently I ended up with a phone which is having Irda as mode of transfer, I thought to use it but misplaced driver CD, now I went too --> *global.mobileaction.com/download/download1.jsp?phoneBrand=2&modelID=35&go=+Go+

Downloaded driver-- installed but its not detecting it for USB to Irda,
XP shows that New hardware found "USB to Irda" but its unable to find driver.

*global.mobileaction.com/product/product_Infrared.jsp is the product I am having.

Any light on this problem ?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I too have got the Mobile Action 660 Irda.
But the drivers which they provide in the CD are of MA 620. So windows can't install the hardware. I had written an email to Mobile Action. They replied saying that MA660 drivers are available for download from their website. But, to my disappointment, I found that those too were for MA620.:( Those guys didn't reply anymore, nor their website updated. Now the device is lying with me useless. :( I did a thorough googling for the drivers. They all gave the drivers named MA660, but when I opened up the zipped file, it would be the same MA620.:-x

Check the bottom of the device. Do you find their written MA 660?

@hyde Do you surely have the drivers for MA660? I too have given you a message. Thanks a lot....

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
why dont you upload them to megashare.com ?

I and others can easily download it then .
Lucky star, I am too facing same problem, exactly same scenerio, I have MA 660 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom