iPod touch not working

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster
Hi guys. Thanks for helping me with my previous queries. This time its about my 3 gen ipdo touch 32 gb. I brought it from singapore last year in july. It was working perfectly fine until some time ago, when it went dead. when i tried to charge it , it became hot at he bottom as well as the top. my acquantance in new delhi took it to an apple service centre and the guys there said that nothing can be done and it cant be repaired. only thing they can they can do is replace it for me fro 50 percent of the original ipods price . They were saying that something inside had short circuited, reason unknown. I am angry that ill have to pay 150 % of the mrp of the device !!! Is there something i can do ,like contacting apple guys. will they do replace it for free ,or take some minimal amount, or they would put their hands up.if second case happens, then where can i get it repaired locally in delhi. Please help me
Thanks

any one ??

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
If its under warranty they should replace it free of cost , if not then you lucky to be charged 50 % . I got my shuffle replaced free of cost last year when it went dead .

Top Bottom