Ipod Touch buying query!

pratik385

In the zone
Hi guys,
I want to get 2 Ipod Touch 4G for my bros.
So is this a good time to get it?
Heard a rumor that Apple will be releasing 4.1inch one,5G?
Well i can wait till Aug-Sept
Also can you please suggest from where should i get it at a lowest price?
Any discount or coupons,etc. if buying online.

Thanks in Advance,
Pratik :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you can wait best wait it out. Else you will not be happy with the current gen device when new ones are out( like when I was sad when the fourth gen came out literally a week after I got the old gen iPod touch)

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
I bought an ipod touch 4g(32GB) in April and till now i have not got any complaints. It can handle all the apps that can run on an iphone 4s and the storage space is more than enough.

My suggestion: If you are able to get a good deal, go for it otherwise wait for 5G.

OP
pratik385

pratik385

In the zone
I bought an ipod touch 4g(32GB) in April and till now i have not got any complaints. It can handle all the apps that can run on an iphone 4s and the storage space is more than enough.

My suggestion: If you are able to get a good deal, go for it otherwise wait for 5G.

Ok man.
BTW: how much you paid for ipod 4G 32gb?

a wait is worth than 4G

Been to istore this w/e, they dont have stock currently :D
So yeah i'm thinking of that only but dont you think it will be overpriced after launch?

ipod 5G 8gb price > ipod 4G 8gb price?

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Ok man.
BTW: how much you paid for ipod 4G 32gb?

I got mine from a friend who was visiting US so naturally cheaper at $279(approx Rs.15k). Over here you will get it for around Rs.19k i think. If you have any relative/friend in US you can get it from there or else search in ebay for a good deal.

BTW I will agree with the general opinion of waiting for the 5g since ipods dont generally get updated as regularly as the iphone and if rumors of a new one surfacing this year is true then it you wouldn't have the fear of it being "obsolete" for atleast 2 years.

P.S. I wouldn't use the term obsolete for ipod though. IMO a funcional ipod classic still kicks serious a$$ :cool:

Top Bottom