iPhone Theme for W810i,W800i,W600i,W300i,K750i,Z550i...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hi guys...

I would like to share theme i've made for few Sony Ericsson Phone... I've have not tested on the phone yet.. so please use it and report the bugs and give your suggestion.

iPhone theme for w810i/w600i/z550i/w300/z310i

Preview
*farm2.static.flickr.com/1438/1293952748_662842e15e_o.jpg

Click here to Download to your Computer.
=======================================================
iPhone theme for k750i/w800i/w700i

Preview
*farm2.static.flickr.com/1365/1293968352_8387d235c0_o.jpg

Click Here to Download to your computer.
Size: 102 KB

Suggestions Please :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Suggestion number 1 -> Remove the fish wallpaper from everywhere other then the Stand by screen

utsav

damn busy...
very old news for me as this was shown in CNBC AWAAZ in smart shopping tech-2 around 4 months back.

well, good work.

utsav

damn busy...
dood i wanna say that these types of themes r already available for download from several months back.
@gigacore if i woudn't hav read the thread content then i would not hav said" good work"

utsav

damn busy...
chalo yaar,its ok. but always remember what u r posting as it can hurt someone very deeply

utsav

damn busy...
actually i am getting hurt by some of the nonsense post of some members who in jealousy or anger posting wrong coments for me (not u)saying that i am greedy and trying to cheat the other members.

New

Padawan
Superb dude. please make one theme for NOKIA phones... So that all nokia users can use it.. Please make this is in .nth format...Please..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
entrana said:
u shud imrpove the theme
wait is apple iphone all fishy?
That was the default wallpaper on Steve Jobs' unit when he introduced/demoed it at Macworld '07. But the default was changed to something else at launch. :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
u hv designed the theme professionally....dats cool !!

but the theme sucks... really horrible..
i don't know how come iphone has such a horrible theme...
or may be it sucks for SE Phones

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i did not get u!!

let me make is clear dude... iphone as a phone sucks
if it was nokia or sony ericsson that had first developed it then it would have been a flop

but its apple... so its cool..even if the phone $ucks
i will buy it anyway if i hv money coz its cool... show off ... matters flaunt value is amazing

u know this why don't u shoot it out that u are carried away by apple coz its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom